Silsila Aetbar Ka

An absolutely fair girl can be seen standing near the window, bathing in the moonlight, her tresses swaying in the air in a perfect momentum in order with the breeze. While her cheeks were red hot like a tomato flaunting her fair skin even more than before.

Now and then she thought of something, something which lowered her eyelids and looking at the ring she wore in her hand she blushed indefinitely. Her beam was never ending and the moon, which is often symbolised as the bearer of immense lonliness could be seen getting extremely jealous of her.

The white curtains touched her face whenever the breeze tried to become a little violent. Pushing the curtain away from herself she jumped towards the sofa, with force like a eagle. And now standing on it she opened her arms wide in the air sucking in the alluring nectar of love.

And then she left her body loose, falling at the back of sofa. As soon as her body touched the groud she started laughing like a maniac and smacked her forehead.

"Kya itna hi pagal aur deewana krdeta hai yeh ishq!" She exclaimed and burried her face deep into her palms as if shying away from herself, the moonlight, the air which witnessed her madness. Well It was'nt madness, it was'nt craziness. It was a disease, an incurable yet beautiful disease named love.

("Is love this much crazy and mad?" She exclaimed and burried her face deep into her palms as if shying away from herself, the moonlight, the air which witnessed her madness. Well It was'nt madness, it was'nt craziness. It was a disease, an incurable yet beautiful disease named love.)

She heard her name being called out by an absolute gentle yet deep baritone. "Gauri" just this much was enough to recognise whose it was. She got up like a spring, only to see her man infront him. Her Omkara, her deewana.

Looking at him she was lost, this much lost that she even forgot blushing. She looked into his eyes intensely which started a whirpool of emotions within her. She started moving towards his with steps as slow as a turle and stretched her hand towards him only to be decieved by her illusion.

G- "Yeh kya hogya hai mjhe har jagah hat waqt srf tum dikhte ho! Srf Tumhara ehsas hota hai. Kya mai pagal ho rhi hn.. zaahir tmhare beintehaa muhabbat mae Omkara."

(What has this happened to me? Every moment I can feel you with me. Am I becoming mad, ofcourse in your unconditional love!)

On the other side a man can be standing infront of a mirror with his arms folded. He looked at the mirror smiling admiringly. He wasnt smiling looking at himself, he smiled looking at her. His Gauri. A beautiful elegant yet petite lady in an orange anarkali, with golden shimmering earings, kohl which highlited her deep yet expressive eyes, could be seen in the mirror.

She smiled at him limitlessly, while he returned the same favour to her. "Hayye yeh muskurahat. Kisi din jaan na lele meri" he said patting the left side of his chest and shying off like a big red tomato.

(She smiled at him limitlessly, while he returned the same favour to her. "Hayye this smile, someday It will end up taking my life" he said patting the left side of his chest and shying off like a big red tomato.)

"Jaan thodi lungi mai" said Gauri smiling.

("I wont take your life idiot". said Gaurii smiling.)

"Dil toh le hi chuki, is jaan par bhi ab srf aur srf tmhara haq hai meri Gauri." And he turned around only to see no one standing there.

("My heart already belongs to you and now it is you who holds all rights on my heart as well, my Gauri" And he turned around only to see no one standing there. )

The thought that he been dreaming till now caused him to bite his lower lip and an automatic beam was pulled on his face. He shouted out loud "Gaurriiiiiii"