Chapter 1

Annie's POV
I woke up with a lot of notification but only one stands out. It was from my boyfriend, Hayden.

*Text convo*

H- good morning hope you will have a great day on set.😊

A- thx

*End*

I took a bath and got ready then I ate breakfast and went to set with my sister, Hayley. This is probably gonna be one of the best movie that I'm filming for because it's a Chicken Girls and Total Eclipse crossover , the movie is called The Road trip. Some Millwood and Attaway students are going on a road trip together. New relationship happen, New friendship happen some relationship and friendship stop. Anyways I got to the table read I saw so many of my friends and some new one. This is gonna be a fun movie. Then the day went on. I went home at 08.00pm it was a tiring day. Every night I would always FaceTime Hayden but tonight he didn't answer my call and my FaceTime which is odd but I just brushed it off and went to sleep.

The next morning
I woke up and got a text from Hayden

*Text convo*

H-sorry I couldn't pick up last night I was busy hope you have a great day on set.

A-ok thx I guess

*End*

He's being really strange he would always end a text with an emoji. Whatever I went to set and it was actually really fun I made friends with Kenzie, Lauren, Johnny, Emily and many more they were all so kind. Not gonna lie Johnny is pretty cute but I have a boyfriend and plus he probably likes Kenzie.