O N E

First of all, thank you for clicking on my book!!! Second of all, I love you!!! Third of all, I have rules,

DO NOT copy this book, if you do I will report your book for copyright, if you find any please tell me!!

DO NOT insult me or this book, its just not nice and makes you look like an asshole, any will be deleted! Constrictive criticism is ok though!

I would love it if you commented on my book, I would love to see what you think, don't be a silent reader!

Love ya!
Enjoy!

~~~
Mia
~~~

I woke up in my stiff, old bed under the the fluffy, blue blankets and my dozens of pillows piled under my head. Then stood up and stretched, I'm more of a morning person.

Soon enough I took a shower and done my business to get ready for school. Today was the first day back from spring break, I was so exited.

Well not for the bullying part but the learning, I'm ok with.

I shook my head and brushed my platinum-white, messy hair, I left it in it's natural curles, and then I put on a dark grey-black sweater and white jeans.

Finally, I put on dark eye shadow and a bit of mascara before putting on my black converse and going downstairs and toasted myself some pop tarts, grabbing my olive green and black backpack before going to my brothers room to wake him up.

"Louis, wake up, you got to go to school." I called out to my annoying, sleeping ten year old brother, who just groaned like a wild animal before closing his green eyes and falling back asleep.

Nobody knew about me slowly dying, only my family. Which includes:
my mom, my dad, my brother -Louis- my newborn sister -Ola- and my 6 year old short haired cat -Jimmy-

I was surprised Ola didn't wake me up with her crying.

I put out an outfit for Louis to wear and went into my daily routine, including: feeding Jimmy, Waking up and Loki after Ola and making my family breakfast.

Soon the bus came and I hopped inside, I sat next to a window  and watched as the scenery changed as the bus dropped everyone off. I got off of the bus and made my way to the huge, modern school also known as 'Howle high.'

Soon I was at the office and had my new schedule and locker number in my hands and headed to my first class, Maths.

Not long later I was sitting sitting in my chair when a Korean girl walked in and waved to the class.

She had: chocolate's brown hair; dark eyes and light-olive skin. She wore: a white and grey striped jumper which was tucked into her dark red skirt and had on a pair of black shoes with minimal makeup

She looked good.

"This is Halo Madbiha, she transferred here, go sit next to Mia" the teacher announced and I put my hand up. She came and sat in the seat next to mine.

"I'm Mia, nice to meet you." I introduced myself.

I had trouble making friends I had a few in the past, but they all left.
                                                 °^°
542 words

                                                                                            ✖Unedited
Bye💛