?

The cold night air felt nice against my skin as I was looking up at the sky observing the bright stars "we have to go"a deep voice said "I know" I replied as I got up and walked toward the door where a dark figure was standing. I took one look behind me staring at the lifeless body on the ground, blood all around it.

"I did that?" I asked no emotion in my voice "yes and I love you for it" the figure said as I turned to face them. They reached out their hand for me to hold, I put my hand in their palm, it was warm. It was a warmness that I've never felt before I loved it, I wanted more of it. I needed more.

I squeezed their hand tighter as we walked out of the house and to their car. The car ride was silent except for the sound of the engine, I looked down at my hands still covered in dried up blood.

"We'll get you cleaned up, don't worry" they said giving me a quick smile "What am I to you?" I asked still looking at my hands. "I'll explain everything once we get to our destination" I looked up at them analyzing their features, they seemed familiar but why couldn't I remember who they were?

We arrived at a big pale blue house, was it their house? Did they live here I thought, "let's go inside and get cleaned up." I nodded and got out of the car, as we entered the house I grabbed their hand squeezing it softly.

They lead me to a huge bathroom, "take off your clothes and shower I'll come back with some clean clothes, okay?" I was hesitant to let go of their hand before I nodded and watched them leave, closing the door behind them.

I undressed and got into the shower turning on the water and adjusting the temperature, it felt warm but it definitely wasn't anything like the warmth I felt whenever I held their hand.