✧ drowning [ minchan ]

= ❖=

started: 31/03/19
finished: 03/04/19

started: 31/03/19finished: 03/04/19

Summary: Summer in Australia with Minho and three of his buddies. Nothing could go horribly even if the poor boy can't even swim, right?

Pairings: Minho x Lifeguard!Chan

Genre: Fluff.

Length: 4.4K words.

Warnings: Usage of explicit language.

Requested: Pretty much. This was just an idea by @/starryknow on Twitter and I thought it might be nice to write about it. Thank you for the idea, Elle!

A/N: My first imagine book so it would be pretty nice if anyone could give me some advice and what they thought about this short story. Have a nice reading :)

Minho is watching the trees, how they sway in a warming breeze. It is that time when summer begins to blossom into something the body feels as much as the brain when the emotions catch their thermal updrafts.

The boy remembered when he first arrived in Australia on his first day, the heat rained down on them like the breath of hell. It felt as if the sidewalk was hot enough to fry a morning breakfast. It was one brutal day for him.

So when Minho felt the coldness against his face with the wonderful perfume of roses met his nose, he just wants to run around the nearby park from his hotel like a little kid.

He heard the faint sound of chirping above and saw birds soar across the sky. He closed the door from the balcony and turned his body to the opposite way, only to stop his footsteps when he saw his friend, Seo Changbin.

Changbin was wearing dark grey trousers, flat sandals with some stupid looking summer hat, from Minho's point of view.

Minho pulls away from his sunglasses from his face, a displeased look worn on his expression. "What's all of this about, and why are you bringing those surfing board out with this wonderful weather?"

"Oh, it's summer, we're not gonna stay at this neighborhood for the whole week! We're going to the beach, of course, Minho."

"Wait, beach?"

"Yes the beach Minho, go inside and change quickly, you're lucky that Hyunjin just woke up so hurry up!" Changbin repeated, not minding the other boy's expression.

"B-b-but—"

"Argh stop winning! Just go!" Minho was being pushed to go inside the room, causing the door to slammed to his back. Minho sighed, gave up and went to his bedroom to take his swimsuit.