1

(Ok soo lets pretend that you are Jihyo~ and yes your going to be Jihyo in the rest of the story♡)

_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_

You woke up from your moms voice "Jihyo! Get your but out of your bed ! Your going to be late!"
Your mom screamed. "Yes im awake.." you looked at the time and you suddenly realised that you are gonna be late, you ran to your closet and got dressed. Your mind: "ok all i gotta do is to fix my hair and brush my teeth."

After getting ready you wore your shoes and ran to the car,
After a few minutes your mom dropped you infront of your school. "Thanks mom! Love you!" You blow out kisses. "Bye honey love you too." You rushed to your classroom and the students stared at you, admiring how beautiful you are. "Uhm..hello i am Jihyo 17 years old and im from seoul." You waved to everyone. "Alright alright..you are gonna sit beside Sunmi" your teacher pointed. Sunmi waves her hand so you can see where she was, you sat down "annyeong~ im Sunmi!" She had a joyful voice "nice to meet you Sunmi! Im-". "Jihyo! Nice to meet you too!" Sunmi cutted you off. "Are you a new student here?" You asked "im not silly" she giggles "oh..then can you show me around?" You asked "ofcourse! Ill show you around when class has ended" she smirked.

Your teacher dismissed the class.
Sunmi suddenly pokes your cheek since you were tired. "Yahh stop it!" You were annoyed "ok ok~" she giggles "oh wait ill just get my things in my locker, ill be back!" You noded, while waiting for Sunmi, a boy approaches you.
"Well hello there beautiful lady" he smirked "uhm..who are you exactly?" You were confused "come with me." He smirked again, then Sunmi went in the classroom and saw Suga teasing you. "Yahh! Suga!! Leave Jihyo alone!" She screamed "oh so this beautiful ladys name is Jihyo?" He looks at you "didnt you heard?" You said. Sunmi grabbed your hand and told you to run. "Where are we going?" You asked while running "somewhere cool!" Then she grabbed your arm thightly and ran really fast, "Wait Sunmi not to fast!" You sighed.

Sunmi brought you to a place that no one goes to, "by the way this is my hiding spot only for my friends" she giggles, you were very surprised how the place looked like, "wow this is-", "amazing i know" she said. But then you both heard foot steps coming from the entrance..You both saw a man.