Knife

You just made it in time to go on your flight you see lazerbeam with 4 FBIs around him because he was travelling to Tasmania like you was. You flirted at him he winks then hops on the plane. Sadly you could sit next to him he was in the V.I.P seat sipping a nice hot Australia milo! He sees you drilling so he takes a big sip and drills it out, you laughed people looked at you and you didn't care. When you was landing lazerbeam gose to take a sip then... >BUMP< the plane had a rough landing the Australia milo goes all up his face his dad is just there looking at him shaking his head saying over and over again your an SHUT UP lazerbeam screams holding a knife and stabbing his seat! On the way out you flirt a little bit the talk and head in to the airport.

On your way out you tell him you need to go to the toilet ok he says you head in something is not right you turn around a ugly man grab you the he drops dead TAKE THAT YOU FAT B@STED!!! You look up in shock lazerbeam was there you sigh then you start to cry lazerbeam takes you to his car he hired so you didn't have to call an Uber.

You lean your head on the window and have a nap.

You wake up in the back seat Laing down with a blanket then you see lazerbeam grabbing a beer and chugging it! You stay quiet he looks back at you and smile. You smile back and say "why did you save me?" He answered "I'm so in love with you that I don't want you to leave me because I'm afraid to be single forever" he starts cry you give him a tissue and he looks at you and says "do you love me?" You say "YES".

Oct-4-2019:
You wake up knowing that was how you meet laser beam you tell him your dreams he hugs you are says I know.

The END!