Ahem

The kpop group, Mayhem was performing at a music show award thing when suddenly, the music stopped and the screen showed a picture of a purple flower. And then a static was heard.

"W-wait, what's going on?!" someone asked backstage to the person controlling the screen.

"How would I know?!"

"You control the screen, you idiot!"

"Yeah well, I didn't do it anyway."

Then a voice was heard, "Hi, people. I am... shit what's my name again? I'm- You can just call me G or something. Anyways, I am here because I want to be here and I can be her- OW" Everyone sweatdropped.

Another voice was heard now and the screen changed to a blue flower, "Yes, um sorry for interrupting. Call me T. We're here because we want you to read a comic about one of our dearest pure misunderstood boy member."

The screen is now showing a purple flower again, "Now, I know what you're thinking. 'Ugh, seriously?! This is wasting my time. It's probably just a fanfiction or something.' Well, honey, this is real this is about our pure member. Now, don't try to prove me wrong 'cause I'm right, you're wrong, shut the fuck up." Everyone sweatdropped.

"ANyways... let's get started, shall we?"

And the screen showed a ceiling.