Birthday

It is now my birthday and i am turning 18 i look over at the window and seen a card left by a raider that had been bothering you

You sigh and go outside to take it off the window when you hear your father aka Nick call your name "Nikki be careful out there" you heard him say "I will dad" you yell back. You go and grab the card and walk back inside. You ewalk up to Nick (im just gunna call him nick ok) "Dad the raider left me this" you said as you handed Nick the card "I like the turtle so imma cut the turtle out and throw the rest away" you said as you twiddle a switchblade between your fingers atht hancock gave you "Ok hon" he said and handed you the makeshift card to you and you head to your room and sit at the desk that was there and lay the card down. You carefully carve out the turtle and set it aside you look at the rest and threw it in the trash bin next to your desk and took some electrical tape and taped the turtle over your bed with the other things you found in the commonwealth you then walked over to your closet and changed you changed into

And walked out to Nick "Hey dad" you say and he turns to look at you "what are you wearing?" He said "Clothes?" You reply he shruged and motions you to him and you walked over and sat on the ground infront of him and he started doing your hair. You hummed at this because you loved when someone played with your hair or pet you when he was done you look at yourself and notice he put your hair in a braid "I love it thanks dad" you said as you turn around and hug him. "So dad is it ok if i head to goodneighbor?" You asked and he nodded "Just be careful i dont want to loose you" he said and you nodded you walk over to the counter and grabed your gun and packed a sandwich and some purifiedwater into your backpack "Ill be home before dinner love you" you said as you open the door "love you too" Nick said you turn around and locked the door and you made your way to goodneighbor. Half way there you notice a pile of depree and decided to dig through it after finding alnost nothing you stumble uppon a pipboy. You look at is shocked " How did one of these get here?" You say to your self. You put it in your arm and wiped the screen and it started loading then your nane popped up "Weird it already has my name" yiu said to yourself you continued to goodneighbor you take off your bag and take off your new pipboy and put it in the bag happy of your new find you zip up your bag and place it back on your back you reach goodneighbor and opened the door. Everyone was looking at you and you role your eyes and continued walking untill you made it to the old state house were Hancock stayed most of the time you opened the door walking in and walked up the spiraling staircase and made it to the room Hancock is usually in. You walk over to him and he notices you he looks up at you "Hey Hancock" you said as you sat down next to him "Hows it goin' Sunshine?" He said you look at him "I got a birthday card from a raider, it had i turtle on it so i decided to keep it" you shruged and heard him snicker "So hows everything goin here in goodneighbor?" You asked and he shruged "I am thinking on taking a break of a while, go traveling ya feel me" he said and you nodded "Hey Hancock you can travewith me" you said as you smile weakly.