20 Facts about me!

Hey Minna! Well, Thanks to @kurobara101 who nominated me. To the people who would like to know more about me. Here's ur chance! Now, you'll know some 20 facts about me. I ain't gonna put I'm human or I'm a girl, some stuff like that. I'll put some things you didn't know about me. Enjoy! I swear to everyone of you that everything here is all true. Maybe I'll reveal everything about me at 20 like my background.

#Fact1

I love every animal in the world, animal, not insects I hate them. I always see stray animals that I want to bring home, but since I live with my parents. I tend to just stare at it for a while and then walk away or maybe give food to it. And of course I hate animal cruelty, and to tell you the truth. I can freakin' really hurt someone for the sake of animal's safety and I mean REALLY. If necessary of course. I just despise animal abuse.

#Fact2

I never liked reading to begin with, but since I write, I need to read to improve my sentences so....yeah...I read moderately. And fudge, I frequently get writer's block. It's not my fault, I actually realized that to cure it. You gotta read manga/ watch anime or maybe Watch some action movies.

#Fact3

I am a mix of filipino blood and spanish blood. Of course, like.....90% filipino I think. There's nothing special about me actually. I'm just an ordinary girl who lives like a true filipino. I am poor, but still strive to have internet so I can update my stories for you guys! Though I am poor, I study at a Christian Chinese school and even though I am surrounded by Chinese and half-Chinese people, I still remember my roots and not forget my mother tongue. Wooo! Tondo girl toh!

#Fact4

I've never been so open to anybody at all. I've never truly cried in front of anyone. Not my friends, nor my family, no one! Of course, setting aside the times when I was a kid. Yes, I cry because of anime, but When I cry due to sadness, ask anybody! They'll never say they did. If they say they did----which is technically impossible---it's not real, like it's not the "right in the kokoro" kind. Haha.

#Fact5

Well, My skin color used to be fair and white, but when I was in 1st grade, I always played outside with everyone in my public school--which is Gregorio Del Pilar Elementary School-- and just run around, causing my skin to darken since the sun shines extremely bright, causing a heat haze, and now my skin ended up to be brown. I Trip, fall, get up, trip again and then when everyone's all done I go home. If you've seen my legs, you'll see it has a lot of long scars and bruises. That's the proof of how active I was outside before. Or how stupid my actions were and get scars. Haha.

#Fact6

I have two dogs.

Name: Luiz

Breed: Shitzu

Age: 2 years old for now.

Brithday: ? (We just got him on dec. 15 when he was three months old. So it's around august.)

Name: Lucy

Bread: Poodle & Dutch hound.

Age: 1 year old for now.

Birthday: May 1

And I love them both!! I am not allowed to walk them yet until we give them vaccinations, but since we lack money, it'll be a long time before I can walk them again.

#Fact7

Obviously, I love anime. My top Favorite for now is...

Fairy Tail

Haikyuu!! Yes, exclamation points are included.

K-on!! Again exclamation points are there.

Noragami