Embarassed

Jung Jaekyung's POV

I'm here at my school inside the library after school with my boyfriend,V, but he's trying to distract me just because he doesn't have any home works. He keeps on stealing kisses and hugging me while I'm writing something! Now what, my notebooks all messed up because of him.

"Taehyung oppa, stop! I'm trying to do some work here! Go outside and do something if your going to be like this!" I said a little bit irritated because I can't concentrate.

"But I want to be with you and it's so hot outside!" V said while pouting like a kid then hugged me.

*Are you freaking kidding me!?!* I thought and slammed my book and glared at him when I was about to say something, the librarian came.

"Yah! You two get out! Stop distracting us by cuddling and doing stuff that doesn't involve any school works!" She yelled then kicked us out.

"Yah! Look what you did?! Instead of me finishing my homework right now I didn't because of you!" I yelled at him with an angry face.

"Jaejae, I'm sorry if you didn't finish your homework, we can do it at home you know?" V said with an innocent face.

He knows that I won't stay mad at him so I just forgave him easily since he's my boyfriend anyways.

"Okay. But you need to treat me ice cream since you kicked us out of the library!" I said and smiled.

"Okay baby! Let's go~" V said and placed his arms around my shoulder. I quickly removed his arms around when I saw some people passing by. You see I'm not used to skinships. I'm only used to holding hands in public. That's all.

V grabbed my hand. He knows that I'm not used to skinships so he just smiled and I smiled back. He stole a kiss and I blush really hard while looking around. I was too shy.

"You're so cute when you're blushing!" V said and pinched my cheeks. I was trying to remove his hands on my cheeks but he was too strong. I looked around and saw people looking at us. I was panicking because I wasn't used to this.

"Taehyunggie oppa! Please remove your hands! This is so embarrassing!!!" I tried to do aegyo but it didn't work.

"No! You have to umm, you have to kiss me for 5 minutes first on the lips!" V said while smiling innocently.

"What?!?!? Are you crazy oppa?!? Are you trying to kill me?!" I told him and pouted.

"Sorry, well then for 10 seconds?" V said

"No!" I said stubbornly still trying to remove his hands.

"Fine then, I'll kiss you for 5 minutes if you don't want 10 seconds!" V said and when he was about to kiss me, I told him to stop.

"Okay okay! I'll kiss you for 10 seconds just make it quick!!" I told V and grabbed the back of his head. I just want this to end.

*This is so embarrassing!!!* I thought and kissed him back. I felt him asking for entrance and I let him in. The kiss actually lasted for 30 seconds instead of 10 seconds.

I pulled away and tried to breathe properly.

"So you enjoyed it huh?" V said and teased me then hugged me to hide my embarrassed and red face.

"Oppa!!! Can we not talk about it?" I said and I tried to get out of the hug and I succeeded. More like he just let me go.

"Okay! Let's go buy some ice cream!" V said and pulled my hand, forcing me to skip with him.

*Taehyunggie! You're so embarrassing!* I thought and just go with the flow while trying to hide my face. We went in the ice cream shop.

"So what flavour do you want Mrs. Kim?" V said really loud so the people in the ice cream store looked at us with a shocked face since we're too young to get married. I bowed and apologised.

"Sorry, he's just really playful." I nervous laughed a little trying to not sound awkward. I slapped V's arm.

"What was that for?!" V said while rubbing the part where I hit him.

"You embarrassed me!" I said and looked angry.

"I'm sorry~" V said and hugged me then kissed me. I melted because I wasn't used to this.

"So what flavour?" V asked and smiled at me.

"You pick for me and I'll pick for you." I said and smiled back. He put his arms around my shoulder. I tried not to take it off.

*Come on, Jaekhyung, you need to get use to this skinship thing!* I thought and smiled.

After V ordered our ice cream, we went outside. He was walking me home.

"Oppa, I'm sorry if I always remove your hand in public whenever your gonna put your hands around my shoulder. I'm sorry that I'm still not used to skinship. I'm a very bad girlfriend." I said and looked down. Looking like a lifeless girl.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm fine with that. I know you're still trying to adjust. I'm a very impatient person but I'll be patient just for you." V said and kissed my cheek and I blushed.

"Yah! Now my cheek is very sticky!" I said and tried to wipe it off using my hand but he stopped me.

"I'll wipe it off." V said and I nodded. I was waiting then I saw his face getting closer to mine. I felt his tongue licking my cheek.

"Oppa! Ew! I have a tissue! You don't have lick it!" I said and grabbed a tissue and wiped my cheek really hard. V stopped me from wiping my cheek and he grabbed my tissue and he wiped it off.

"Don't wipe your cheek like that. Your destroying your soft-cute-baby face!" V said and laughed. I laughed with him.

"I love you Jaejae~" V said and hugged me. I hugged him back more tight.

"I love you too Taehyunggie!" I said and we laughed.

I love you very much Taehyung oppa <3.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

27/3/14

Finally I updated after 814728374289398349726 weeks!!! I'm sorry guys if you waited for so long! I was busy doing my home works! Next week, I won't be updating because I'm busy with my home works and I have an exam! I'm very sorry, but I hope you guys enjoyed this!!