Untitled Part 1

Hi! My naem is Rana Sparrkel Dusk! Im a 14 eyar old, and today is my first day of shigh scholl!

My dad was a friog and my mom was a swan. I have pale green, almos off-white smooth glittry skin, and angel-like swan wings. my hair is naturally blodn, but i dye it tips of with each color of the rainbow!! I have big dark pirple and orange gradient eyes lik the dusk (thats the trait of my family)!

Todai i have my brond hair up in a hot pink bow! Im wearing a light brown jacket with pastel pink shirt, and i have likgt brown boots as well! Also a demin skrit.

Awrter my mom drowps me off early, i decide to do a bit iof icksploring! I finaid each of my classes.

But then, i gert lost...

"weher am i???" i say. I'm in a hall that seems to be less waltked in. there isn't anyon1 els there!!

I wandeer for a few minutes, before finaly finding an exit feom the emptee hall. but before i leeav, i am interupted by a disturping site!!!!

Thers a dead girl tehre!!!! She has orang fir and hair, an a cute lil blak suit and hat. one eyes is yellow, but the other is ripped out, and her bones looks broked and her stomich is ripped out!!!

"OMG SHES DED!! WTFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!" I YELLD!

Then i herd footstes behind me...

"STOP! MURDERRER!!" crired an unfamiliar boye voice!

BUT I DIDN"T MURDERE THAT GIRL! I THOUGHT TO MYSELF!

~~~

CLIFFHANGER 😱😱😱