what do we do

It is the beginning of summer ,the three best firends have no clue on what to do. It is summer so they decide to hangout and see if together they can come up with an idea on what to do. They want to go to the mall but no one will take them .So instead they all go to Liz's house.
Liz  (Pov)
"So you guys what do you want to do "      I want then to make up their mind and say what to do already.
Amber
"I don't know but lets do something soon"

She always says this but never gives ideas on what fo uhhh lets see what we end up doing.ohhh even though we always do I still dont even know why we try.We always just end up watching a movie or sonething.

We all go on our phones to see if we can find something to do.Since I keeps on getting random call mia gets a idea. She gets an idea to prank call people .

Mia:"lets prank call these people calling you"

Me:Why... no  ...if  we do then your calling them "

Mia:"Okay then I'll call them haha I even make an accent "

We end up calling but nothing fun.well technicaly mia did anywho .Then amber gets an idea.
Amber
"Hey guys I saw nicos number on instagram we should call him"

Nico is a senor from our school who just graduated. She use to like him or still does I dont know for sure .

Me:"Yes lets do it "

Mia grabs the phone and dials the number .She decides to talk with a english accent.One of the guys answers she panic but talkes to him .well she is talking to him amber and I can't stop laughing .Because the truth her accent was bad.

Amber Pov

"Hello....who is this "nico says .I am freaking out because this is a kid from school that I like . Will he even know that it is even us .No he probably doesnt even know who I am .Even though he doesnt know I still can't get all the nervous out of me.

Mia descides to say ohhh a person from school.He wanted a Name so guess who descided to come up with a brillient name...
Liz:mia say that your name is Veronica.

Mia and I were like no but we couldn't come up with another name so we used veronica.

Coversation on phone:

Mia (veronica):I am veronica from school

Nico:Do I dont even know any veronicas from school that have an english accent.. ???

Once he said this I was like what do we say about havjng accent.we could have gotten away with it if we didnt use the accent it all mias falt.Then liz gets an idea what if we say that she is an exchang student from england.Mia and I look at each other we hesitate for a minute but then we lkke the idea so we decide to go with that story.

Mia (veronica know ):yes you do silly I wasin one of your classes and I have an eglish accent because I am an exchange student from england.

Nico:oh ahh sorry I never noticed you .One more question how did you my number ..???

We could believe that he had bought what we told .without asking more questions.

Mia(veronica):well I follow you on instagram and I saw your number so u got board and decided to call you....

Nico :what no way I dont even have my number on instagram .If it is true then send me a picture of it

.

Wow this boy is clueless with what he put online. When he said send a picture we didnt want to send it from mias actual number .soooo instead guess what we did .Well we kind of got an app to text. Yup call us crazy put we panicked. We made up a lie that we could text him from the phone we where on beacuse it didnt have to send pictures .We then told him that "veronica" had an ipod and could text from their. After he said okay and we text him as soon as we made it .

*****************************************