-1-

Chapter One.

Word count: 1596

I pressed the dark tip of my pencil into my notebook writing as fast as I could trying to remember any detail that I had stowed away in my brain of someone whom I not speak of to anyone but myself.

He was the only man that had ever made me feel things; things I had only felt when I was alone in my room... Just me and my thoughts, but one day he came along and all the other things... I was using for pleasure were replaced by the thought of him towering over me, his hand firmly gripping my neck as I turn a light shade of pink. I longed for his taste, his presence was even enough to have me ache.

I would get on my knees anytime of the day for this man.

The way I thought about him made it seem like I could just talk to him, as if I had been close to him for my while life, but no, it is not as simple as you think. So for that reason I choose to keep to me and my notebook where I write all of my.. thoughts about him.

The loud bell struck me out of my thoughts and I began to get up snatching my jacket and notebook on the way. I shuffed as fast as I could down the hall and through the double door room.

My shoes squeaked on the gym floor calling the attention to the coach across the way.

"Early again?" He asked with his sarcastically cheerful voice.

A question he always asked ever since he noticed my excitement to be in his class, and something I would always respond with a shy nod. It wasn't my choice to be shy but when I was around him what more could I say?

I threw my things into the bleachers where everyone is ordered to do and took my spot on the floor begining to stretch.

Hello's flooded the room as more Students came in .

"Alrighty, Lets get this stupid roll call over. Jace?" he shouted.

"Here" I heard from across the gym.

I began stretching, my mind wondering as I did so. My eyes fell to his legs, and as I slowly came up from my stretch I continued up past his thighs.. his groin, and his toned stomach.

'Fuck..' I murmured playing it off as I had stretched a sore muscle.

"Y/n?"

I jerked my head up looking at coach who seemed disappointed.

I cleared my throat, "here, sorry!"

He raised an eyebrow, "Next time keep your damn ears open."

Even when he was mad I stayed attracted to him, in fact it only made the thought of him pressing me against the wall harshly with pure lust more prominent. The things he could do when he was angry were unthinkable...

---

"I want you to sweat your balls off!" He shouted.

I thrusted my legs forward going as fast as I could. Not only for Coach but for my dad... he has been wanting me to join some sort of sport and that requires me to be good in gym so I did exactly that.

"Alright- the bell is going to ring in a few minutes, keep running until it rings! I dont care if you'll be late to class!"

I continued running, the sweat forming in every area it could. I was going to smell foul, but luckily after 2 years of being in his gym class I know to store away deodorant and perfume in my locker.

The bell rang once again and everyone rushed for the bleachers grabbing their things.
I shoved through the crowd and managed to hook my jacket on my finger before throwing it over my shoulder and hurrying to my locker.