1-Pureblood Ball, handsy dates and bedroom chats

Trigger warning: abusive scenes in this chapter. This is a key point in the story so if you don't like this or can't handle this, then this story isn't for you. It doesn't happen often but mentions of it are frequent. You have been warned.

Pandora

"Do I have to wear this?" I huff, tugging at my stupid dress.

"Of course Pandora. This is time to make an impression. One of those boys could be your husband one day." Mother says sternly, waving her wand to fix the wrinkles I've put in the skirt of my dress. "Purebloods don't fidget so I expect you to do the same."

"Yes mother." I bow my head and wait for her to exit the room to worry about herself for once to glance at myself in the mirror.

I was dressed formally for the annual ball held just a week before term starts. My dress was simple but was the Slytherin house color: emerald green. Malfoy's wore elegance but stood out. Therefore my dress was elegant but showed not only my family's wealth but showed my curves off. I was elegant but stood out as Pandora Malfoy. The top of my dress was a light sweetheart neckline that hugged my average breasts down to my naval before softly flaring out down to my ankles to hug me but not hug me at the same time. My sleeves were made of lace and were cap sleeved. The lace wrapped around the top of my sweetheart neckline to make a high cut.

My shoes were simple shiny black heels with thin 2 1/2 inch heels and a simple cushioning charm mother applied to them so I can wear them for the duration of the ball

     No matter what happens, I've always had to have braids in my hair

No matter what happens, I've always had to have braids in my hair. No matter the kind. Tonight is no different. Tonight I have my hair into a half up-half down updo and my hair was straightened ramrod straight to complete the look I desire. The hair that was pulled up into an elastic is braided into a fake faux hawk of sorts with many elastics holding it together. There's a small emerald green ribbon at the end of my braid.