1st Chap

Life holds so many facets. It's like we all are floating like shells in a vast ocean of life. It gives us so many reasons to cry but a lot of reasons to smile as well.

It's a beautiful struggle for those who believes that the best is yet to come. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it more complicated for us without knowing.

And she did the same.

Her life was different before she met him. She was the type of girl who risk everything for freedom and give everything for passion.
She was not an adventuress, she was a wanderess, and was wild in her wandering, a drop of free water. She believed only in her life and in her dreams.
She belonged to no man and no city.

For the first time in her life, someone caught her eyes. Someone so dashing and perfect.

With his enchanting songs, rare beauty and clever tricks, his gallant personality ensnared her soul like a thief.
This was the first time she saw him, fires were alight. The air was fragrant and free.

She didn't believe in love, but for him she fell completely.
Surrendering to her feelings, now she wanted to create a life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in her imaginations.

She wanted to share those unconditional feelings with someone, who could understand her, and she knew who that someone was. Her best friend.

"Amber, Amber, I found him, my Prince Charming." She whispered, burying her face in the lap of her only friend who was sitting in the one arm-chair with back turned to the shrill intrusive light.

"I am so happy." She said innocently, "and you must be happy, too!"

Amber smiled.
She put her warm hands on her shoulders.
"Happy!" She echoed,
"I am happy only, when I see you free, free from all worries."

"I think I love him." She said simply playing with Amber's hand.

Amber shocked at this sudden confession.
"What !? Are you insane ?" She roared, the waving of her slender, jewelled fingers gave grotesqueness to the words.

"You are far too young to think of falling in love."
She cupped her face in her hands and sighed,
"You are like a free bird and love is a beautiful cage, it will never let you make your dreams come true."
Amber looked into her eyes with tenderness.

She looked up and pouted.
"But his love is different." She cried.

And she was wrong.

Amber told her to stop, she wanted to open her eyes, wanted to make her realize what she was doing. But she didn't listen.
She was free in her prison of passion. She believed that the only thing higher for a girl than her freedom should be her desire to make her life into poetry.

She fell deeply in love with her Prince Charming without knowing the consequences.

"I love you so much." He once confessed to her with a genuine smile on his face.
A rose shook in her blood and shadowed her cheeks. Quick breath parted the petals of her lips. They trembled. Some Eastern wind of passion swept over her and stirred the dainty folds of her dress.
"I Love You too." She whispered.

Those were the perfect moments of her life. Her love life was like a fairy tale and she was so happy.
But nothing lasts forever. Forever is a myth.

Once her gallant Prince was now a hunter, the hunter of her dreams, and her freedom. He wanted to cut her wings and imprisoned her. His love was not different, she was wrong.

"Our personalities are totally opposite," he paused.
"And we are going to ruin each other."

She smiled. The sorrow of a caged bird was in her eyes. She closed them for a moment, as though to hide the tears. When they opened, the mist of a dream had passed across them.