5|Let's Sign The Contract

It was the day of the signing of the contract and Yeon Seo was nervous and she had gulped down 5 to 6 cups of coffee to calm herself. As she saw the time tick by her watch she sweated badly and she kept tapping her feet out of nervousness . The members were supposed to come by 9 in the morning and they had not come in yet even though it was 12in the noon.

Jimin's pov

I woke up at 9 in the morning and recalled that Namjoon hyung had told us about the contract signing in the company that I was least interested to go to . However I had to go as my friends namely Jungkook and Taehyung were excited about it plus I could not decline Bang PD's orders.

I quickly got ready and slipped into my puma hoodie and joggers. I got out of my room to fond out Taehyung and Jungkook ready aswell. I heard Jin hyung shouting from the kitchen, ' Yah! before you go out would you all like to have some pancakes and chocolate milkshakes for breakfast ?'

I was about to say yes when Taehyung pulled me out of the house yelling at me, 'Yah! what happened to the responsible Jimin I knew huh? why are you not interested to go huh?'

'I don't care ,we should be focusing on our rehearsals and album rather than doing this shitty photoshoot contract stuff ' I replied with annoyance in my voice.

Jungkook's pov

I saw both Jimin and Taehyung hyung quarreling over something and I got pissed. I ran towards them tugging and their hoodies but they wouldn't stop babbling amongst themselves. I got so annoyed that I grabbed their hoodies and pulled them both out of the house spotting Jin and Namjoon hyung giggling softly.

Soon we reached the "kakao koffee" office . I have to admit the building was quiet big for a new company and Jimin hyung also looked a bit interested on seeing the building . We entered the building to find a few employees standing near the gate to welcome us with warm smiles.

As soon as we went inside the building Jimin hyung wore his mask telling us that he would do the minimum amount of talking and I was the in-charge as he did not trust Taehyung hyung in serious matters.

We entered the meeting room and we were kinda mindblown as it was beautifully decorated. Soon we were served with cookies and coffee. Then we saw a man dressed in black suit heading towards us , I assumed that it was the head or boss of the company. He explained us the contract and told us to sign .

Taehyung's pov

We were about to sign the contract when Jimin blurted out '" is this really necessary, we are getting paid so less for this shitty contract . We are global stars right shouldn't we get paid more for this?'

I pressed Jimin's hands and gave him an annoying look, I whispered to him, 'Why are you being an ass? I know you actually don't care about the money Jiminah , are you having your panic attacks again? '

" I don't know what's gotten into me these days , I feel weird" , Jimin replied under hushed tones.

" Wanna get some drinks tonight after this meeting ?", I asked to lighten his mood. "Sure, how can I deny my Tae's offer", he replied with a dull voice.

Jimin then got up and ran outside the room to I don't know where.