Chapter 1: Nightmares

Ally: Surprise! This is Part 3 of The Unbeatable Master, after The Assasin. I know I told Valdezi that was the end, but I suddenly got an idea. So enjoy! And Chi Yi is contributing. In fact, she has 15% of the chapter.

Eli's POV

I dropped my cup as my jaw hung open. I couldn't believe my eyes. Leo and Alana were KISSING. THEY WERE KISSING. I just gaped at them, unable to speak. Then I ran before he noticed me.

Ally's POV

I changed into my PJ's(a white singlet and shorts) and collasped on my bed. Finally, a real good night's sleep! I was out once my head hit the pillow. But once my head hit the pillow, alonh with it came nightmares. Countless nightmares.

I was running away from the mansion, doing anything to get away. I didn't want them to get hurt. Suddenly, a Goon Doc was fired at me.

"You will be my slave."

"NO!!" I cried while jolting up. I was never so petrified in my entire life. Everyone came in, Junjie, Valdezi, Cyan and Slugcat.

"Is everyone alright?" Junjie asked, blaster loaded.

"Sorry guys, false alarm. I'm just having really bad nightmares." Slugcat sighed with relief. We all noticed Cyan's disarray hair and cracked up, laughing.

"Ha ha." She laughed sarcastically and left. Slugcat left, then Valdezi. Junjie gave me a death glare and walked away. He closed the door muttering. I tried to fall asleep but I had countless nightmares.

"Ally, my dear sweet Ally. Why won't you team up with us?"

"No, I'll never!  You'll destroy all of Slugterra and more!"

"When I'm a habitant? I plan to eliminate the humans. And you're the perfect slinger."

"NO!! NEVER!!"

Ally: At least Chi Yi didn't make Valdezi try to kill himself.

JBV: Yeah..

Ally: Ok, so, yeah, if u wanna add ur OC here, just PM me their profile.

Ashley: Don't u have another thing to say?

Ally:Oh yeah. Do u guys think I should make a new OC or not? Your desiscion can twist the entire story. BAI SLUG LOVERS MWAHAHAH