The Realms

00 Dimension - The realm of the Creators, the Founders, the Adventurers and the Dreamers of every other realms. Image.

01 Dimension - The realm of the Elysian. Filled with the matters and forces Known, yet Unknown, by the Creators, the Founders, the Adventurers, and the Dreamers in the 00 Dimension. Believe.

02 Dimension - The realm of the Creation. Filled with curious and extraordinary creatures results of creations, inventions, discoveries, and dreams of 00 Dimension. Myth.

-- Dimension - The realm of Life, in which the Creators, Founders, Adventurers, and Dreamers of 00 Dimension were to roam as simple men. World.

04 Dimension - The realm of Wonder, in which the Creators, Founders, Adventurers, and Dreamers found Deep Magic to then share to other realms. Tales.

56 Dimension - The realm of the Illusive. Filled with peculiar results of creations, inventions, discoveries, and dreams of 00 Dimension. Reverie.

... Dimension - The realm of the Untouchable. Filled with anomalous results of creations, inventions, discoveries, and dreams of 00 Dimension. Phantom.

The openings to other realms were everywhere one can look and get lost in in each realm, except the -- Dimension. No openings there but to 00 Dimension, and it itself were very rare to find, but can be found nonetheless.

The most common openings, in realms but 00 Dimension and -- Dimension, were Trees of Old. Trees so great and so big and so old none remembered when it was planted, yet never once bow to no wind, no storm, nor to no earthquake, scattered through each realms. Most sayings delivered that the Trees were the first to be created when the Creators, Founders, Adventurers, and Dreamers first set foot in each realms, no one believed to it yet the saying passed through generations.