Chapter 1

Hello there. My name is Rosie and this is my  (made up) story 

on when i met Niall Horan and he gave me his hoodie.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

I can't believe today is the day today of all day's is my birthday. 

I should probably introduce my self Hi my name is Rosie and today is my 18th birthday finally I am an adult I can do stuff without my parents permission. "Rosie get down here we have a surprise for you" my mum called from down the stairs. "okay mum I will be right down" I called right back. Walking down the stairs I wondered what this surprise could be.  "What is it mum" I asked curiously.  "well you know how we got you a Niall Horan concert ticket for your birthday right" she said with a smile on her face. "yes~" I replied "well there is something we didn't tell you" she explained "what is it" I asked again. "Well~ and don't ask how we managed it we got YOU a meet and greet ticket" she explained with a big grin on her face. " you WHAT  really" I exclaimed "yes yes we did" my dad who I forgot was there said behind me "thank you so so so much when is it" I asked " this evening my mum and dad said at the same time which was strange.  "okay I better go get ready thank you so much" I said with happy tears in my eyes.

* A few hours later at the concert hall* 

 I was in the car waiting to go into the concert we were early "okay I am going to go in I will see you after the show thank you again both of you" I said whilst walking away. "okay have fun and here are both tickets" my mum and dad replied "thank you I will need those" I laughed.  

I walked to the line that was waiting to go in there were two lines one for the meet and greet and concert and one just for the concert. "Hi there" this group of girl's say to me as soon as I walked up to the queue oh "hello there" I replied shyly as I was not very good at talking to people much.  "Are you excited to meet Niall" said one of the girls who looked kind of like the female version of him with blue eyes and dark hair. "Yes very I have been waiting for this day for almost ten years now" I replied with excitement in my eyes. The other two girls smiled at me as I said this I assumed they were shy as well. "Look the line is moving" said the girl I was talking to.

*time skip to only me and one other girl in front of me*

" you are after me" says the girl from before " I know I am so nervous I have been waiting for this day for so long what if something goes wrong what if I freeze up what if..." "calm down I will tell him about you when I go in and you will be fine" " you will do that for me thank you so so much" "of course I will see you at the concert" she goes in... and just a few minutes later it was my turn...  

AN:  Thank you for reading the first chapter (if anyone does) I will continue if anyone wants me to just comment if you do. :) :) :)