Prologue

I turn into a cat and pad away. Nobody notices. Where my paws touch the ground, a white and blue light swirl from it, creating mystical swirls and snowflakes. My Aura has always been the strongest as a cat. I don't know why.

Deep in the alleyway, I arrive to the warehouse where my friends and I usually met during this time of the night. Quietly, I slip in. The rectangular room was made of cobblestone and was graffitied. To my right, three large windows were cut into the wall horizontally. Nobody was there yet, giving the room fully to myself. It was a good thing that only people with strong Auras can see each other's Auras.

I transform back to normal and lean on the wall and wait. My white and blue Aura was fading, but as I lean, more light spread across the wall.

10 minutes. 20 minutes. 30 minutes. Nobody arrives. I get up and walk toward the opening in the wall.

Thump! Somebody crashes into me. "Ow!" I complain. Pain shoots up my arms where I tried to break my fall - which were my elbows - and I collapse. I open my eyes and see a strong orange Aura clashing with my blue and white one. And I knew only on person with a sunset orange Aura: Max from my math class. "Max! What was that for?!" Max had red hair, blue eyes, freckles across the bridge of his nose, and is wearing a collared shirt with jeans. He opens his mouth to reply, his eyes squeezed shut, when he peeks out and I meet his eyes. Relief floods his eyes almost instantly. "Snowdrop! Thank goodness it's you!"

He never told me why he was relieved or even why he thought it was a good thing that it was me either. But neither of us knew what we were going to face in our future.

(An: Hey guys! I hope you like like my book so far! I really want people to like it and I love it when they do!!!!

This chappie is dedicated to....

Nobody!

Every week, I will look through each and every comment and choose a random person who likes this book! Then I will announce you here!!!!

Thank you for reading this!!!! Comment on how I can make this better!!!!! I will post the next chappie after at least two votes!

Well, that is all I have to say now! TYSM!!!!!!!!!

~Aly