Tattooed// Fluffy Jimin

Hope you enjoy :3

Saturday, 4:00 pm, and I'm stuck home, bored as fuck. Parents are out at a business meeting for a couple of days, and I am an only child, so yay. Fuuuuunnnnn.

Bored out of my mind, I go up to my room and lay down on my bed, just thinking. First I think about school. My grades are good and I don't have any paperwork to turn in so I don't have to worry about that. Next, friend's. Pfffttt, who am I kidding, I got no friends.

As my mind was wandering and trying to think of something to do, a certain someone popped up in my head. I don't like thinking about him, but I just can't help it. He always somehow gets on my mind. But I'm pretty sure I'm never on his mind. I mean, who would have a nerd like me on their mind? Especially if they are always surrounded with girls.

You heard me right, he's the fuck boy of the school that I, for some reason, just can't help but fall in love with. With his deep chocolate eyes that seem to go on forever. His gorgeous shy smile. The way his faded but bright pink hair is always styled to look sexy. And then his tattoos. I've only had a glimpse at some of them but I know he has more, and they look extra sexy. I know that sounds weird but I love tattoos. I even have one myself.

Ya, ya, I know. OMG a nerd has a tattoo?! Well, for your information, I wasn't always a nerd. A couple years ago, I was the teen that parents warned their kids to stay away from. I was the one who pressured you to smoke a cigarette or to drink some alcohol, who always went to party's to get wasted. I was wild and to be honest I miss it but it's all behind me.

I lift my shirt up slightly to look at my tattoo as all the memories flood through me. My tattoo is sort of basic. It's a circle made out of leaves and roses with the words "My body, my choice" in the middle. Not that bad ass but I like it.

As I look at my tattoo, I think about all the changes I have made in my life. Maybe, it wouldn't hurt to get another, but not about the bad ass life, about how change can be good. With that set in mind, I go over to my secret drawer with all of my cash in it. Tattoos are usually about $100-$300, so I'll bring about $500 just in case. And yes, I have that much, I've been saving up with my job and doing chores around the house and it's not like I'm not gonna be spend it on anything else so why not a tattoo?

With my mind set, I get ready for my next adventure. I don't wanna bore you with saying everything I'm doing before I leave so I'll just say I'm doing the basics, clothes, shoes, tiny bit of make up, money, and so on. I lock the house, get in my Chevy truck and head to the tattoo parlor.

As I pull up, I notice that this one is pretty small compared to the last one I went to, of course that one was in L.A. so of course it was pretty big. I turn off my vehicle and walk it. Right off the back, I can tell this business has been around for a while. Tattoo designs of all sorts are on every inch of the walls, there's a little desk in the middle, then a hallway to the left that leads to some rooms. I'm guessing the place where they give you the tattoo.

I think all this without moving so the person sitting at the desk gives me a bored look and says, "Can I help you?" In a bored tone. I look in that direction and notice a skinny, small girl with tattoos all over her. She looks sweet, note sarcasm.

I walk towards her, "As a matter of fact you can." She raises her eyebrows, and just nods her head. "Watcha wanting?" She says. I've already thought about this and have a drawing before I came here. I hand her the paper of the drawing I want.