The Sisters Of Quiet Mercy

REGGIE POV

I walked in with my partner, Veronica Lodge. We were Journalists getting ready to interview the most Criminally Insane person in all of Riverdale. She goes by many titles, "The Serpent Queen", "Betty Jones", "Real Life Harley Quinn", "Beautiful Psychopath". Veronica and I approached the window and then sent to Sister Woodhouse's office.

"Hello Ms. Lodge and Mr. Mantle. Betty Jones is in her room." Woodhouse nodded.

"Can we just have some basic information on her first? Just so we know what we're expecting?" Veronica asked. Woodhouse handed me and file and her picture:

(IT IS SO BAD, I TRIED LOL. PEOPLE ARE GONNA HATE ON ME FOR PHOTOSHOPPING BUT I LITERALLY SAID THAT IN THIS STORY BETTY WAS LIKE HARLEY QUINN)

 PEOPLE ARE GONNA HATE ON ME FOR PHOTOSHOPPING BUT I LITERALLY SAID THAT IN THIS STORY BETTY WAS LIKE HARLEY QUINN)

"Her names is Betty Jones aka Elizabeth Cooper. She was a hardworking student that fell in love with the wrong man, Jughead Jones. She was captured by the police and to this day, Jones is still looking for Betty Jones and he's not going to stop until he found her. She's his queen. I'll take you to her room now." Woodhouse said. We went down the dark hallway of the this creepy asylum and then found Betty's room. It was locked and she sat on her bed reading and drawing coffee.

"Betty Jones, you have some visitors." Woodhouse said. Betty smiled and sat down her stuff. We came in a took a seat the Woodhouse left.

"Let me guess, you guys are Journalists or something? Look guys, if you want me to talk I'll talk. I just need to get out of here." Betty smiled.

"We just want to know about your life. You're the most infamous person in Riverdale. Tell us everything." I said. Betty smirked and touched her "Juggie" tattoo.

"Let's go back to when I was Fetus Betty..."