Anew

FYI This is heavily WIP

The air was wet the sun was dim and droplets of minuscule collections of water fell from the sky. Dietrich felt water fall against his skin. The young man, fresh out of college, jobless and absence of thorough thought. He wandered the streets of Hamburg, a large city twas. “Any spots for me to work for ya? I've just graduated 2 years in engineering, from Hamburg University sir.” Dietrich would say desperately to the man inspecting clerks hauling goods from a truck. The man would turn to him with a face with a demeanor suggesting he had just smelt feces. “No, now clear off. I haven't the time for ya.” He'd say with a angry and stern voice. “Sorry to bother you…” Dietrich would say quickly turning away from the man and walking away.

After a few minutes of strolling down the road, a man dressed in all dark grey wearing boots and an unusual cap could be seen yelling. “Come one, come all, fight for honor, glory, and best of all, your countrymen! Join the Wehrmacht and behold a holy oath, unto Adolf Hitler our Chancellor. For God will bless you for your fervorous and pious devotion to your country!” Dietrich would turn his attention to the recruiter. “Finally someone hiring.” He'd say to himself while walking hastily towards the recruiter. “Hello young man, I am Unterfeldwebel Grüber, looking to enlist?” He'd say spontaneous to Dietrich's arrival. “Ah, yes, yes.” Dietrich replied. “Good!” Now take this pamphlet, take a seat inside and fill it out. Afterwards take it to the young miss at the counter. Understood?” Grüber would say. “Yes sir Unterfeldwebel Grüber.” Dietrich replied. Taking the pamphlet Dietrich headed into the recruitment office and took a sweet.

Documentation

Wehrmacht Enlistment

Forename: Dietrich

Surname: Vogel

Age: 21

DOB: January 2nd, 1919

Blood Type: AB-

Height: 1.85m

Weight: 98kgs

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Birthplace: Mannheim Germany

Education: Grade School,High School, 2 Year College(Engineering)

Injuries: N/A

Defects:N/A

Allergies:N/A

Criminal Records:N/A

“I swear by God this holy oath, that I want to offer unconditional obedience to the Führer of the German Reich and people, Adolf Hitler, the commander-in-chief of the Wehrmacht, and be prepared as a brave soldier to risk my life for this oath at any time.”

After two hours of paper signing and mental evaluation, Dietrich Vogel of Mannheim Germany was now an enlisted soldier of the Wehrmacht.