Chapter 1: The Dragon's Bane

In the kingdom of Larion, the Red Dragon attacked and devistated the people who live there. Many people and defenders had perished in this attack but a prophecy has been told that a noble knight will be able to take this wild beast down. The king was well aware of this and was getting desprate, he called one of his best knights in hopes of him being the chosen one. 

"Bring me Terra" The king spoke. The guards then headed out to look for this man. Terra is a member of the Knights of the Capital, warriors selected by the king himself as the most elite of the elite knights. They were commanded by the king directly. He was the best and youngest member of the Knights of the Capital. Terra was walking around the village doing his duty to protect the kingdom from any foes.

"Terra!" One of the guards called. "The king would like a word with you" The guard spoke. Terra understood that he was needed. While walking towards the castle, he looked around and noticed the destruction caused by the Red Dragon who recently had rampaged. Burnt houses was common to see, people with lost hope filled the area as their homes and families had perished. He finally arrived the entrance of the throne room and entered it.

"I am here my lord" Terra spoke and kneeled down before the king.

"Terra, as you know our kingdom was attacked by the Red Dragon who rest at the deepest parts of the dragon nests." He explained "A prophecy had already foretold this attack will happen from an ancient scroll writen centuries ago. The prophecy has stated that a knight nicknamed the chosen one will be the one to defeat this Red Dragon. No man has ever defeated a Red Dragon before. They are the most powerful and deadly spicies that exist in this world. You are the only one who can stop them!" The king finished. Terra was surprised on what was he hearing.

"My lord, I'm just a noble knight, with no power to beat this beast alone. Can't I have help from the other members of the Knights of the Capital?" Terra said unfaithful of himself

"They will just perish without a reason if they do. Only you are strong enough. Of course you are not ready yet. Seek out to an adventure and train. Look for new weapons, get stronger prepare yourself for if you won't or fail, Larion will perish. He explained

"I understand my lord" Terra said being obidient to his king.

"You are dismissed, and also," Terra looked back. I promised that I will repay you for your heroic deeds." The king said. Terra nodded and started walking home to prepare for his journey to get strong. Terra was skilled and even knows a few swordsman skills but he never fought anything that was not human like in his life. He's only 21 but most of his life has been training to become a strong fighter. He arrived at his house and prepared his gear. Food, water, clothing, some books to keep him company when he gets bored, his sword, his shield and his armor. It was getting dark so Terra prepared dinner for himself and ate. After eating, he layed down on his bed and thought about what lies ahead on his journey. He wondered if he was the chosen one at all.