Uno

A'ishah🌸
Where is she? Where is she Gionna?
I heard the manly voice I have known since I was five years old down stairs and my mom screaming please don't do this on top of her lungs. I already knew what time it was and I did my best to find the safest place to hide. My heart was racing miles per minute and I could not contain my breathing. Sweats were running down my face and my chest was pumping up and down.
"The bed, yes under the bed" I thought to myself. I quickly got under the twin size bed my mother bought me and placed my small hand over my mouth so he wouldn't hear me.
"I know you're here A'ishah, do not make this harder than it already is baby girl. Come out, come out wherever you are my love bug" I could feel the big lump on my throat and my heart racing faster and faster. To say that I was not scared was an understatement. I felt like I was going to poop on myself and my heart was sinking on my butt.

"No please let me go, please let me go I promise I'll behave... Please just let me go."
One minute my eyes were open next minute everything went black. I hated that feeling! That feeling of dependency! That feeling of shame! That feeling of hurt! That feeling of pain! All my life I have been told I am not good enough. All my life I have been told I won't be anything in life. I have been cornered and no one to run to. All my life I have been nothing but a bitter child with no hope in the world. I look up to the sun and cry for help but it's like even nature hates me. "You're nothing but just like your mother and father they said." The constant reminder of how much of a black sheep that I am and how will never amount to anything. I actually believed it, I actually gave in and let it sink into my brain. I won't be anything. I am just a failure. I am just regret! I am simply a mistake that should have never been made!