Slowly Shattering

I do not own the quote or picture above, they belong to their respectful owners.

I have decided to rewrite this story, and this is the first chapter of it all! I hope you all enjoy.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/12738738

This story above is the one that inspired me to write this story. Because, in the story, the Reader left because she thought it would be better for Sans, not herself. I wanted a story where the OC/Reader leaves for herself - because she has self-respect and love dang it! So, that's what I am doing here. Because I honestly do not think someone should stay with a cheater no matter what - I mean, unless it was without consent when the 'cheating' happened, more like sexual harassment and rape is that's what happened, but that's a whole different topic and won't be used in this story. None of that in my story - nope, Sans actually goes out and willingly cheats here, and my OC leaves him.

Hope's SOUL is a soft pastel pink - like my version of Mettaton's in the story 'Soft Pink Hearts' - meaning that her main trait it love - not LOVE - and minor traits of compassion and caring. She also has Integrity in her and a few dots of Perseverance. Her best friend's - Nicole - SOUL is a mix between Bravery and Perseverance with a few dots of Determination, not a good mix for those who get on her bad side. I believe that SOULS can have more then one color or even change colors, especially when you get older as your life view can change or teach you something else to add on to your SOUL. It's my own headcanon, after all people are more than one-dimensional.

Hope Azalea Honey and Nicole Gladiolus Nemesis are two of my own OCs, ones that I have used before in other stories. For example, I have used them in my "Luck Of The Draw" (LotD) book, the stories within the book, before. Hope is very tall, thin, and on the sickly side. Nicole is short, more healthy weight, and on the healthier side. The two of them are best friends and like sisters.

I feel like after using Hope and Nicole a lot more in LotD, that they would react to certain things differently. Hope, after all, is an airhead and someone with little to no brain to mouth filter. She would be more blunt and honest, not really pulling any word punches. Nicole is headstrong and bullheaded, she would be more willing to say and do a lot more if something wrong was happening to her friends once she found out about it. So, if these two OCs act differently than in the older version of this story, that's the point. I have developed these OCs more as time went on.

Oh, and before the story starts - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERROR~!!!

If you all can't tell, I love Error. I have so many versions of him and stories about him that it's not that hard to tell, am I right?

Now, with all that in the way, I hope you all enjoy this story.

-Chapter Start-

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. 

PCOS.

This syndrome makes it harder for woman to become pregnant, can cause said pregnancy to have many complications, like making the woman have a higher chance for a miscarriage because of the unbalanced hormones.

Taking that and adding in a already weak body and health; thin, little to no body fat, high metabolism, low blood pressure, and immune system on the weaker side - it would be best to just not get pregnant.

When told this, Hope wasn't shocked too much. Yes, it hurt knowing that she was a high risk and there was a big chance she might never get pregnant if she wanted to. But in the end, she knew there were other options.

{It's a shame it seems like her husband didn't know about the other options or even stop to think about them.}

It was a good thing that Hope didn't mind not getting pregnant. Even before she found out she had PCOS she honestly was weary about creating a child inside of her, it only because she could barely eat enough for herself with her high metabolism. She honestly eats a ton of high calorie dishes and yet never gains a pound, eating for two seemed like it was impossible for her. Why not get a segregate mother, a test tube baby, or even just adopting. There were many ways to get a child so long as you had the money, time, patience and drive.