The News..

Ari's P.O.V

I just came back from school with Cameron. We pulled up in the driveway and see a moving truck in the driveway.

"What the fuck?" Cameron says.

I was speechless, honestly I was in complete shock to even talk.

Cameron and I both got out the car and ran inside the house to see my mom and dad sitting on the couch.

They looked really nervous. I already had tears in my eyes and Cameron's jaw was wide open.

I knew what they we gonna say. They were gonna say ' hunny I'm so sorry but it's for the best'. I was prepared, I think.

Both my mom and dad stood up from the couch. My dad starts first.

"Kids we have to talk". My dad said.

"We're moving". Mom just blurted out. She had tears in her eyes because we had so many memories in this house.

My dad nodded his head. Then my mom left the room into her office to do work, I guess.

My dad spoke up once more, " we're moving in 3 days".

Cameron took my hand and dragged me out the house into his car.

"Cameron are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm good just have to stop by Eric's house, for his last party", he said.

"Cameron I didn't change I'm still in the stuff I wore to school".

He looked at me and said,

"You look fine".

I looked down at what I was wearing:

A blue flannel,

Black high-wasted shorts,

With blue vans (I love vans <3).

Well I had my usually make-up on that had still lasted, that's a surprise.

Make-up:

Black winged eye liner,

Mascara,

Foundation,

Conceler,

And lip gloss.

We pull up into Eric's house. By now it was 7:30 and there were so many drunk teens.

Cameron doesn't know that Eric likes me. He told me last month but I didn't really care. He's Cameron's bestfriend since 6th grade.

Cameron opens the door and we got separated like 2 seconds. I turn around and see Eric holding my waist.

---------------------------

(A/N)

Cliff Hanger. Sorry, but this is pretty new to me so please don't hate. Also Hi✌️