【Chapter Nine】

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ The moon sees them all. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

South.

They were heading South through what they call a free land. Where no one seems to own that territory. Creatures of different species can live together in peace with someone they chose to lead them in a peaceful and organized lives. On their way to the town, Jungkook was walking ahead leading the both of them to the right path. Since they were on the free land, bad guys are always a problem. Thieves, murderers, kidnappers and rogues are present, even hunters hide themselves as one of the ordinary folks to not expose themselves. Jungkook needs to be cautious for any troubles that may come.

The alpha was worried for his pack. Specially now that he doesn't have his wolf and at a far territory, he can't feel their bond. The pack may panic, they may think that their ruler maybe dead and making Jimin the number suspect.

But still deep inside him, he knew their bond wasn't broken. He still accepts the pack as his, and the pack still accepts him as their alpha. No bonds are broken. Both sides still accepts each other.

"J-jungkook?"

Jungkook turned around and hum, asking the little omega what was wrong. Jimin was only a few inches behind him. His legs were visible shaking. Jungkook grew worried and reached out his arms for him to embrace. As he do what his instincts tell him, his heart was pounding loudly inside his chest. It felt like he was so attracted to his little mate. That was normal for newly mated wolves. But it wasn't for the alpha.

At the age of 16, he was already told that his mate will be decided by his father. Their family didn't believe in mates. Their priority is to make their bloodline stronger and to be at the top. It was such luck that, his father was arranged to his mother, his true mate. Jungkook wasn't really expecting to have one. But the way his mother tell them stories about meeting their father fascinates him to the core. He wanted to feel the same feeling his mother felt. And now that he is feeling it, it scares him.

It scares him to much. What if he's so into the mate thing, he forgets to be the alpha he is supposed to be. He is ruthless. He is a killer. He can't just turn into someone soft and weak just for his mate, specially an omega.