Chapter 1 ! ❤️

Eunha POV

"Eunha unnie ! Wake up ! Our house was burn !" after i heard the word of burn I quickly run downstairs and you know what ? The members just play around and make me wake up .

"Yah ! How dare you said this house was burn ? Who said that !" I ask and pouted . "It's me unnie" SinB said while laugh like there's no tomorrow .

"You ! Come here now" i said as i try to catch her . "Eunha yaa , you never ever forever and ever can catch sinB" Yerin unnie said while eat snack at the living room.

"How dare you unnie" I groaned then i sit behind sowon unnie. "She dare said something like that's since you have short leg eunha yaa" she said and pat my head .

Gosh that's why i hate fight with them since three of them never ever backup me ! I stomp my feet and run to my bedroom. ugh my unlucky day T^T .

Sowon POV

I feel sorry to her since all members always take advantage towards her . It's not like all of us do it for nothing but she just so cute !

I glance at SinB and Yerin. "What?" Both of them ask me. "Go apologize to eunha. Now!" I said in cold tones.

"Then you should join us since you call her short" SinB said and smirk at me. This kiddo reallyyyyyy reallyyyy nothing . hehehehe

"Wait , before we go apologize her . Where umji and yuju?" Yerin and SinB just look at each other . "I don't know , maybe both of them go out buy some groceries?" I just nod

Umji POV

"Yuju unnie what should we buy for the lunch? Since we have guests , how about we cook spaghetti carbonara?" I ask her since I didn't really know about cooking.

"That's gonna be ok. Soooo let's find the ingredients!" She said then take the trolley and push the trolley.
Wow it's look like she can't wait to meet the guest .

As time time for the moon night ~

I look at screen of my phone , it's eunha unnie ! "Nae eunha unnie?"

"Omujiiii can you buy some snack for me? I'm so hungry" she said in cute tone . "Ah ok . I will buy it for you" i said as yuju unnie look at me and make face 'who it's' .

"Thanks dongsaeng ! Saranghae !" Before I replied her , she already hang up . "Gosh this unnie. How dare she hang up" I mumble alone .

"Hey who?" Yuju unnie ask me while try to find some ingredients. "Oh its eunha unnie. She ask us to buy some snack since she's hungry" yuju unnie just nod .

"I think we already can pay it" wait did she already find all the ingredients?! "Are you already find all the ingredients?" She nod and left me alone.

"Wow unnie , daebak" i said and show thumbs up .

Yuju POV

"It's 48,000 won miss" i just nodded and take my wallet in my purse . Wait wait , where my purse ? Gosh please don't say that i left my wallet at home .

"Why unnie?" Umji ask in curious since my face look panic . "Umji , unnie left my wallet at home" at first she show me her blank face , in 3 seconds she nod at take out her wallet .

"How much miss?" She ask the cashier while open her wallet . "It's 48,000 won miss" i nod and take out her money . Omg it's not enough

"Unnie , my money not enough to pay that . We need 8,000 won" i whispers to yuju unnie .

"Em miss . I will pay it for them" both us look at behind of us . There's two men wearing mask. "Ah it's ok" i said and both of them look at me .

"No need to worry . We will never ask you to pay back" one of them said . I just nod and look at umji "but can you move since we have something to do . Urgent" the man said in cold tone . His skin so pale , its scared af . "Ah nae . Gomawo" both of us bow and leave the market .

At home ,

Eunha POV

"Yah sinB , you come here now!" from upstairs you can hear the sound of sowon unnie. It's look like them fight each other . "Shirooo!" It's sound like foot step become more closer .

Bamm !

"Catch me if you can" she said while tried to lock the door. "Yahhh open the door, you know right i have master key right?" Now i can feel the sense that sowon unnie smirk right now.

"It's not fair unnie!" SinB open the door and pout . I chuckled while looking at them.

"Yah palli waa! The guest already arrived. Come down right now!" eo? Guest? Why I didn't know anything? "Nae yerin unnie!" SinB shout back at yerin. I just ignore the tom and jerry . "Eunha yaaa wait for me" sowon unnie said while running towards me and SinB just follow her from the back.

After I arrived at the living room, yerin unnie look at me in nervously same as umji and yuju . "Eunha unnie it's you ex boyfriend?" SinB said as point her finger towards the guests.

I try to find that person. Wait wait ? It's jeon jungkook ? That jerk ? "Yah you jeon jungkook come out now" i said in cold tones.

I heard the foot step "mianhae eunha ya , I didn't know this is your house" he said and lowered his head. I come towards him and pat his head

"Yahh you said like i will bully you, it's not like i gangster person" i said and laugh like there no tomorrow. Everyone shock after i said that .

Jungkook look at me and smile , gosh this jerk how can he smile ? "Gomawo eunha yaa" i just nod "ehem let's go to dinner table" i said since all of them look so awkward.

Yerin POV

wow i got jealous eunha yaa . How can you being other person infront you ex? While at night you always crying and get hurt ? "Let's go" i said and lock eunha head. At first she shock and then she smile . She put her hand around my waist like she's my girlfriend.

"Waaaa yerin and eunha unnie . It's look like both of you like each other" sinB said in annoying tone.
I and eunha just laugh because the truth is she jealous. Actually i feel like sorry to eunha since it's happen because i invite my boyfriend to have dinner together . I didn't know that jungkook bestfriend of taehyungg ei .

TBC

Author note ; Hai readers! Mian if my eng was broke since I didn't really good in eng 😭 if you want to ask anything just ask me okey ! ❤️ don't feel shy to ask 🥰 . Vote my story for next ep ! 10 vote for one ep 🥴💫.

Suggestions ; Do you have anyyy idea for lead actor and actress? But i want that person be psycho! So if you have ideaa please comments ❤️

Thanks again ! 🙇🏻‍♀️❤️