Chapter 1 - 2

CHAPTER ONE

 I woke up panting, sweating, I looked at my alarm that was sitting on a wooden table near my bed, and it was fifty past three AM. I rolled over on my back and sighed. I stared at the plain white ceiling above of me, trying to calm myself down from the wicked dream I had just had. Funny, all I can remember were two men with fangs snarling at each other and I was in the middle.

 Lately, I’ve been having those dreams, a lot, always fangs, but something was different this time, there was a new person - or should I say thing. I never saw their full face. I just saw their eyes, lips, which included their fangs or their back. It was a male. Both of their body physiques were amazing… one of them – the one who would usually be in all of my dreams, was extremely tall, thick blonde hair, his hair was long, up to behind his ears and he had dark forest green eyes, sometimes when he was mad his eyes would change into a deep green, it nearly looked black, his skin would change from time to time, from pale to a flawless tan, his body was muscular, so built that I assumed if someone threw a 100kg dumbbell on him, he wouldn’t even feel it. His hands were the size of my math book, and my book is pretty big. And his feet were ginormous. He had amazing shoulders, a long slim neck, his legs were so long and muscly, and he had amazing cheekbones and his jawline made me want to kiss him. His lips were a dark baby pink color and they were a beautiful thick shape, when he opened his mouth or smiled his fangs would show. Even his fangs were hot, God damn it.

The other male was as tall as him, but he had dark copper hair, so dark it looked brown, his hair wasn’t long, it was a perfect cut and messy curls at the top, his eyes were a dark shade of grey, but just like the other male, when he was mad they went darker, so dark they look like a blue night sky, and in this dream he was mad. He had the same body features as the blonde male, long muscular legs, slim neck, amazing shoulders, the most muscular arms and beautiful face figures, his cheekbones and jawline were to die for, he had hot pink lips, his top lip was bigger than the bottom, and that made me bite my bottom lip.

I came back to reality, looked at the time – it was forty six past four, I realized I spent nearly an hour thinking about those two men in my dream. Wow.

I woke up with my alarm buzzing in my ears, I slammed it and it turned off. It was fifteen past seven, time to get up. I went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. As I brushed through my tangled dark brown - so dark, you can say black hair, I stared at my face, under my eyes were dark circles from the lack of sleep I got last night, my eyes were big and honey brown colored, I had a straight, normal sized nose, my lips were full, naturally pink, my cheeks were a bit chubby and rosary, I had naturally shaped eyebrows which I liked, and a I had a oval face. My hair was up to the end on my spine, and I was naturally curled. I stared at the real silver necklace which was perfect length, it had a blue diamond in it, it wasn’t too big, my mother had given it to me when I was thirteen, before she had a car accident and passed away. After I was done, I went to my room and opened up my closet. I searched for an outfit, but I couldn’t find anything, though I had a closet full of branded clothes. I ended up wearing a navy colored denim skirt, brown boots which were low heeled and a tight light blue long sleeved top. I was still wearing the necklace, I let my hair down and put some hair oil to keep it from going frizzy. I put some concealer under my eyes, some mascara, black eyeliner on my bottom lash line and some lip balm to keep my lips from getting dry. I stared in the mirror and was happy with my outfit. I picked up my mini handbag, made sure my money and card purse were there and my phone, and left the house.

I got into my car – which used to be my older step brothers, James, before he, his mother, Mary, and my father, Liam, moved out and went to live in Canada because Mary had a house there.

I drove to starbucks  and ordered a chocolate muffin and an oreo Frappuccino. I ate alone in silence, until my phone rang, I checked to see the caller ID and it was my friend from university, Liliana, she has business class with me. “Hey, Valeriana! It’s me, how are you?” She said cheerfully, she was a really happy girl. “Hey Lilie,” Lilie was her nickname. “I’m great, just having starbucks then I’m heading to uni, how about you?” I said casually. She replied, “Oh, I already ate and I’m driving there now. I guess I’ll see you soon, just wanted to say good morning.” I hung up the phone and put it away.