I'll love you for Eternity!

Author's Note

This was inspired from a theme from Attack on Titan. The piece of music was from the end of Season 2.  I've linked the piece of music in this so people can listen to it.

~Katie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost time. I can feel the comets approach. I've waited for this for such a long time, to be able to return to my true state. To regain the power which I lost so long ago through the arrogance and greed of man.

They're not all bad, I'll give Humanity that, but I see so much pain, greed and arrogance that it's eternally saddening. I've made many good friends, fought alongside the strongest of humanity, learned things about myself I never would have done otherwise. Fell in love.

But I long for the freedom I once had. I feel empty without it. I long to see my people again, to sing the songs of my kin. To return to what I have lost.

This is almost a curse in some form. We run on the energy of a comet; it gives my kin the power to soar across the cosmos bringing life. Then when that energy runs out, we are banished from the cosmos to the nearest planet till the comet comes again one thousand years later.

"Hey Pyria, I think it's almost time."

Stark. I'll miss the self-proclaimed genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist. For all his short comings, he's never felt the need to pity me and has treated me like family.

I turn to great him as he enters, his eyes widening at my appearance.

I'm dressed in a long white medieval style dress with flowing long sleeves, the whole dress is embroidered in gold, silver, pearl and blue crystals all of which are gleaming brightly under their own accord. My long golden blonde hair is loose apart from a few strands at the front which are braided up tightly. My feet are bare.

Stark announces, "You look beautiful Pyria, and I think Pepper won't kill me for thinking so either and she'll think the same."

Smiling sadly, I notify "I'm going to miss you Stark. I want to thank you for all of which you have done for me."

Stark scoffs lightly "I've barely done anything compared to what you've done for us. It should be us whose thanking you."

Taking a couple of steps towards his I pull him into a strong hug. This probably being the last time I will ever get to see him. He's been a true friend.

Stark comments "Now don't start getting emotional on me. I won't have tears."

Mockingly salute him I smile weakly at him, tears beginning to pool in my eyes. He knows that he'll probably never see me again, not in his life time at least.

Looping his arm around me, he leads me outside where everyone has gathered. All my friends. All my teammates. All the people I cherish and love. I search the crowd for the person who I want to see the most one last time. My heart drops when I cannot see him anywhere.

Thor comes closer to me and I stare at him questioningly. If anyone knows where his brother will be, it'll be him.

I ask desperately "Where's Loki?"

Thor sighs sadly tears beginning to form in his eyes "My brother has chosen to hide himself inside his room."

I choke out a small sob as realisation sets in. I won't get to see him again. As soon as that comet appears that'll be it. I won't have a choice in the matter. The energy my body will contain will revert me to my true form. The energy will radiate out of me and destroy that which I love if I stay.