8th grade year

At the begging everyone was so happy and there was no drama until it was the middle of the year. This girl was getting bullied by everyone except from a few people her two favorite teachers always helped her out. But she still got bullied even when they friend to help. All of her teachers never wanted to help and just wanted her to fail at everything. Nobody was nice to her until she met this one guy in her chorus class. He always protected her and made sure she was alright. This guy he was pretty funny to and she loved to see his smile. She thought he was just perfect.

It was a pretty nice day out so the girl decides to where a skirt and a t-shirt. But she was a pretty big girl compared to everyone else. So everyone kept calling and calling her these mean names. Then the boy told everyone off and said to stop because she is perfect the way she is. And when this girl got home she started to cry even though someone cared about her. She went into the bathroom and took a razor blade and started to cut herself. So then she started to wear long-sleeve shirts and pants all the time even if it is hot out. She wants to get help but, she doesn't trust anyone really anymore. That one boy though asked what was wrong and she just said nothing.

In a month later she committed suicide and everyone but things on her locker and said that they missed her. Even though they were the ones who caused her to do it. And at the end of the day the only people who cared were her parents and that one boy form her chorus class. That is all for now until next time see u around.