1 & 2

Chapter One : The Nightmare

( Zendaya's POV )

"Leave her alone " I said in my dream I pushed the man away from the girl she had short blond hair with blue eyes and she was wearing a red dress. " *sighs* Zendya one day you will realize that you need blood and not just from animals " the man said. 

I woke up from my nightmare it was the same dream every night me saving a girl I never met from a man who I had no clue who he was. I finally got out of my bed my name is Zendya Maya Cross I  was born June 25th 2001.

 When I was three years old I was kidnapped by some man and he bit my neck which the next morning my parents found me outside on the ground. Once I was five I grew fangs and a taste for  blood. 

( Angel's POV )

" Honey wake up you are going to be late for your first day " Aunt Trixie said " Okay " I said and threw the covers off my body my name is Angel Sarah Adam I'm eighteen years old I live with my aunt and her two daughters Piper and Carrie.

 I put on a sky blue dress and some cute sky blue sneakers " Coming down " I announced and walked downstairs and saw Piper eating a bowl of Lucky Charms. " Hey Piper " I said " Morning Angel " she said back to me I smiled and walked into the kitchen and made me some pancakes.

 You may be wondering why do I live with my aunt and not my parents. Well, you see my parents were killed by vampires when I was only five. I don't trust vampires at all and it makes me upset they live in this world. After breakfast, I hopped on my blue bike and rode to school.

Chapter Two: New Girl 

( Zendaya's POV )

I walked into my school building wearing a black hoodie and some dark blue jeans I walked threw the halls of my school and put my back against one of the lockers my locker. I pulled my phone out and played Hollywood Undead really loud threw my skull candy headphones.

 all of the sudden I saw a girl with short blonde hair wearing a sky blue dress, sky blue shoes and a sky blue bule backpack that had a fox on it she looked like a lot like the girl in my dream. My heart begin to beat fast as she walked towards me.

( Angel's POV )

" Hi there my name is Angel I'm new here " I said the girl in the hoodie lifted up her head and took her hood off and headphones  she had long black hair and something unusual she had red eyes. " Hi my name is Zendaya " Zendaya said .

" Oh you are the girl who is suppose to show me around " I said and showed her my schedule she smiled. " Well this will be easy as hell" she said " What do you mean? " I asked " Your first class is art so is mine come on I'll show you where it is" Zendya said " Okay " I said back and followed her even though she was rather odd I did find her attractive.