11

Three months later

During the past 3 months, we tried to collect every information we could find about the cases and the people that were involved in them. We also moved places to the bunker where the boys lived. I was glad we did, I was really getting sick of old motels, so an own room and a clean shower was everything I could ask for.

I really began to like the boys and also Cas. He was a cute guy and we spent alot of time together, well with all of them actually. Sam and Dean were arguing like an old married couple but I liked them alot. With Dean, I could drink and talk shit. With Sam, I could talk for hours about serial killers and basically every historical event that had ever happened.

We found out the names of all people and also visited already two of them. They were hard to find, so we had to think about possibilities what could help us.
"I know we all don't like her, but what about Rowena?" Dean asked, rubbing the back of his head and looked at Sam. He rolled his eyes.
"Who's Rowena?" I asked them.
"My mother," a voice behind me suddenly said. I turned around and saw a man in a black suit.
"Crowley. Why are you here?" Dean asked him, looking at him with bare expressions.
"I'm also glad to see you, Deanie," Crowley said sarcastically and sat down next to me and looked at me with a confused look. "Who's that?" He asked, turning to the boys.
"That's (Y/N), we found her three months ago, she's a-" Sam began.
"A child of agony, I know." Crowley fulfilled the sentence. He looked at me as if I was a exhibit. I felt a little uncomfortable.
"And who are you?" I finally asked him. He snorted a laugh.
"I'm disappointed, boys. After all this time you didn't tell her who I am?" He turned to Sam and Dean who just shrugged. "My name is Crowley. And I'm the king of hell." He smiled proudly, and I raised a brow.
"I thought that Lucifer." He looked at me as if I had just offended his whole family.
"Not anymore, sweety. He's.. occupied," Crowley smiled.
"Which means?" I asked him, looking at the boys.
"In a cage, with his brother Michael, waiting for the end of time in the deepest part of hell where nobody will ever find him. And I took his place because somebody has to do the job."
"And what exactly are you?" I heard Dean giggeling and I turned to him. He seemed to be quite amused by the scene and by the fact that Crowley looked at me as if I was living on the moon.
"I'm a demon. The head of the demons," he sighed.
"I thought demons would look .. different. More, you know, demonic or something." I found it funny how offened he was, I could do that for hours.
"This is just a vessel, obviously," he rolled his eyes at me, "but I can't show my real shape because-"
"Because he's just a moving mist." Dean cut Crowley off. If glares could kill, I'm sure Dean would be dead by now. I laughed and winked at Dean.
"I think I should go again." Crowley stood up and was about to go.
"Crowley, wait. You know, we were only messing with you," Dean said giggeling. He seemed to like Crowley a little more than Sam did.
We asked Crowley about his mother and where we could find her. He talked about her as if she wasn't his mother, called her names and all that. What a happy family.
"She was last seen in Minnesota, I'll let my demons search for her," Crowley said after doing some phone calls. After that, he said his goodbye quite soon and disappeared just like he appeared.
"So next thing we have to do is searching for Rowena. Or are we gonna wait for Crowley?" Sam askes us sceptically. He didn't seem to trust Crowley that much, but who would trust a demon, though?
"I think we should wait. And we could use some days off, don't we? What about some days at the beach?" Dean asked Sam who looked at Cas and me.
"I'd love to spend some days at the beach," I said happily, as a kid, before dad died, we would go to California to visit my aunt and uncle who had a house there before they sold it. Those days where the best and I loved thinking back to them.
"I've never been to a beach," Cas said. I looked at him in shock. He's been here for such a long time and didn't have the time to go to the beach?
"I guess we all agree that we now have to go," I said, making Sam giggle.
"So we go. Let's pack our things. We could really use some days off."