chapter 1

October 26 a day before Tim's birthday he is very excited to see what his parents have bought him for his birthday, he has been going crazy about his birthday for weeks.

His little brother kept saying happy early birthday Tim!

Over and over and over again also his little brother gave him a early birthday present.

It was a drawing of Tim and him playing catch in the front yard with a football, it showed Tim catching a touchdown.

Later that day Tim and his brother started playing on the Xbox when his brother notice that their parents where very upset about something.

So his brother said hey Tim I in think something is wrong with mom and dad. Tim said everything was alright but things weren't ok.

At 7:30 Tim and his brother went for a walk when they noticed a piece of mail fell out of the mail man's car. It said there address and it was for his parents and it had something oval shape in there.

So they took it home and gave it to their parents when they did, their parents weren't home.

They kept saying mom, dad are you home. Tim tried calling their phone number twice but they didn't answer either times.

They waited and waited until the home phone rang but no one was there all Tim could hear was breathing threw the phone. He got spooked out and hung up the phone. 30 minutes later the phone rang again his brother answers it this time and he screamed Tim someone's on the phone for you!

Tim asked who was it but his brother didn't know so Tim took the phone here's what happened.

Tim: hello

RANDOM VOICE: hi Tim how are you doing?

Tim: I'm doing fine. How about you.

Random voice: I'm doing fine also.

Tim: so who is this?

Tim: Hello?

Tim: Hello?

Then Tim hangs the phone his brother asked who was it Tim said it was a prank call. 10 minutes later their parents got home and they asked where did you guys go? Oh Tim we went groceries shopping.

Why didn't you tell us! Well we thought you guys were gonna be gone for a while. Oh sorry Tim I'm very sorry for scaring you about this.

It's ok mom Tim said.