Blind love

Sorry this chapter is going to be a little small :( :( :( .......................................................We walked in and sat down,then Ricky and Calum walked in and sat down, we ordered some food, talked, and laughed.When it.was six we all got up and said good bye and left. Me and Bri said there cute and we really like them and were going to hang out with them more often. I get out of my clothes get me pj's on and Bri does the same and we watch some tv and after a few go to bed. In the morning we get our clothes on I got some black jeans on and a black shirt and then we went over to Calum's and Ricky's they live together and we stay there all day with David on the couch and Tj on the other side of the couch and Ricky on the floor and Calum on the floor and me and Bri sat next to them. Then Ricky put his hand on top of mine and David said oooooooooooooooooooooo David's girlfriend was on his lap we all watched a few more movies and went to bed. I stayed in Ricky's room and Bri stayed in Calum's room. In the middle of the night I woke up and heard someone's bed moving and moaning I walked up to the door and opened it I turned the lights on and saw Tj f******* Samantha "HOLY S***" I said. "Sam how could u do this to David and u to Tj" I said We kicked Sam out and Tj stayed we woke up in the morning and had some eggs and coffee and then we went to school.

We sat under a tree on the grass and then rriiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg the bell rang. "Hey Bri I said " yeah she said" I'm in all of Ricky's classes but a few of your classes" "Shut up Not fair Bri said ". "Crap I forgot my books for school" Bri said.

.......................................................I will update after school. Have fun reading

:) :)