memory of first meet

It were raining on a saturday evening, she watched through the window. How the raindrops fell down on the ground from the sky. Grey clounds could be seen outside.

Demi were an 26 years old female actress, songwriter and twice grammy nominated artist. She loved to performing for her Lovatics,but sometimes she need a break from all these pressure and all the drama caused from rumours.

Today on saturday were one of these days, where she needs a break from everything. The rumours which were created from Paparazzi's made her a huge headache, she hated how the Paparazzi's kept on following her. She thought often about how life would have been, if she never got famous. She wanted to know how it feels to be a normal girl.

Demi never regretted that she had became famous but sometimes the pressure began to become harder. She always wanted to have her own children and she always wanted to know what real love feelings like. This changed when you came into the her life.

You were like an angel for her because you came into her life to an unexpected time. She still had the memories when you both met.

20.08.2015
Demi got dragged by Marissa to her own birthday party, which were planned through Sirah.
"Marissa i don't wanna go to a boring party. My birthday isn't special it's just an normal day" mumbled Demi before she ran her fingers through her one shaved pink hair side, a sigh left Marissa's mouth.

"Demi i promise you won't regret to be on this party, just trust me okay" said Marissa with her lips turned into a huge smile, now a sigh left her mouth before she mumbled an "fine whatever" Marissa laughed before she pulled Demi into her arms.

Suddenly you began to walk towards her with Sirah holding on your shoulders with her arms.

You and Demi felt how your cheeks flushed when you saw each other for the first time, sirah and Marissa noticed the blush on the girls faces with their lips turned into a smirk.

"Y/N this is my friend Demi that i've talked about and Demi this is my other friend Y/N" said Sirah with her lips turned into a smirk before she left with Marissa without saying a word.

Leaving you with Demi blushing as silence filled the atmosphere. It were more comfortable silence as an uncomfortable silence. Demi shook your hand with hers, you both felt a spark running through your body's.

"It's really nice to meet you Demi, i've heard a lot of good things about you" purred You with your lips turned into a smirk,Demi were a blushing mess.

"I-It's really n-nice to meet you too Y/N" stuttered Demi while her cheeks flushed red, which meant that she were blushing.

Demi still loved this memory, the way your y/e/c eyes sparkled when you guys started talking.

Suddenly felt she how arms wrapped around her waist, she knew it were your arms. You leaned your face in her neck. "what are you thinking about" mumbled you in her neck, before you kissed the skin of her neck with your lips.

"I thought about the day we first met, before i met you my birthday didn't feel any special". Said Demi in a happy voice with her lips turned into a huge smile.

"This day were the best day in my life, i've met the love of my life" mumbled you in her neck while you kept on kissing the skin there. Demi giggled to the feeling of your lips against her neck. She turned around in your arms and hugged your body close to hers.

You both looked at each other with love before you leaned in, and kissed each other on your lips.

A/N:I am really sorry if this imagine has grammar mistakes, but i really hope you liked this imagine through. Comment your thoughts please.Stay strong.

-Passionatewriter_xo