Prologue

This is my very own original Story of Disney's Magic Kingdom.

The whole story idea became to me, by a dream when I was fifteen. Normally dreams come and go, but this awakened my inner adventurer.

In the dream, I was in Disney World's the Magic Kingdom with my family. I was passing by the castle looking at the views when I went to see how some Disney characters were preparing for the next show. [I can't remember much it all went, but...] they were using a different song from different Disney movies and we tried to guess them. However, when they were singing "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" (I can't spell it right) some weird lady (kinda like in Glee series) started to plan something. It was like she was a witch who put some kind of spell to the entire Magic Kingdom. Out of everywhere came dark creatures and everyone were frightened. And it looked like all was depending on me and all the side casts of every Disney stories, who just became real. (but after that I woke up)

I was annoyed that the dream ended like that, but I couldn't forget it. I started to wonder how it would go on. Wondering also many questions why, how, and what. Why would someone cause such a thing to the Magic Kingdom? How it can be defeated? And what would I do in it?

In time ideas started to come out. Since time has passed so long, many things have changed, including on Disney. But that sure leaves to wonder; is it good or bad?

In this story, I have tried all possible characters from Disney. Many of you may remember some of them and some of them may be new to you. But I'm sure you know them.

There is however ones called "Invented". This came into my mind since many who writes or draws their own characters or as in short OC either comes from Own Character or Original Character, either way, I'm pretty sure many people have these. So, in this story, I let imagination to lead and allow Invented ones to appear in this for imagination is important for stories.

I hope you will enjoy this first part of my story.