I

Jungkook:

He catches you in the crowd, behind the ocean of female fans, screaming for attention, there he sees you, quietly smiling to yourself, chatting a bit with what he suppose is your friend. You don't look at him, so he takes his time looking at you unnoticed. You hair, your cute nose. How your eyes wrinkle slightly when you smile with your entire face. Then your eyes meet his. He keeps the connection for a second, before biting his lip, looking down in embarrassment.
When the crowd rotates, and you end up in the front line, he looks at you closely, and you feel your face heating up.
"Hi. Do you have anything I should sign?" He is so polite you think, handing him a photocard of the whole BTS group.
"Am I your favorite?" He teasingly asks, and as you nod he grins wide.
"Thank you." You say, taking the photocard back, smiling like an idiot.

"Before I leave, do you have anything you can sign on?"
"Me?", you asked surprised, not really connecting the dots.
"Yeah, I would like your phone number if you'll let me have it." This boy had some game, and of course you gave the number to him, your hand shaking while writing it down on a piece of torn paper from your notebook.

" This boy had some game, and of course you gave the number to him, your hand shaking while writing it down on a piece of torn paper from your notebook

V:

He is fully occupied doing a silly dance for the photographers in the crowd, aorund you the other fans are cheering and covering their faces .The second hand embarrassment comes easily with the young member. He is cheerful, dancing around, doing a little goofy face for the camera and then he stops. He suddenly looks dumbfounded, and you notice he stares at you. Others are stating to notice too. You go completely blank too, and your face is probably red as a tomato at this point.
BTs thanks the cameramen and starting to go through the crowd, as they pass by, some stop to wave at fans, maybe sign something and soon enough, V stops in front of you, taking the paper in your hand. You don't even have time to stop him.

"Here you go" He says proudly with a smile.. you look at the paper.. his signature is in solid black, all over the small letters.
"That.. was actually my presentation for a school project.." You said, smiling vaguely, not really wanting to embarrass him more, but it was worth pointing out, also because that presentation was due today, and you had worked your butt off on it. Cheerishing it so much, you kept a hold of it during the whole day.
"Oh." He mouths, looking down on the signature.
"It's fine though, really. I think my teacher is a fan of BTS, maybe this will higher my grade." You laugh, and he laughs with you.

"Maybe I can make it up to you some day? Can I have your number?"
Now it was your turn to stand there dumbfounded, blinking at the boy in disbelief.

"Maybe I can make it up to you some day? Can I have your number?"Now it was your turn to stand there dumbfounded, blinking at the boy in disbelief