Bringer of Death

you'd be suprised how much human parts sell for on the black market. some of my customers are doctors, some pretend to be doctors, I never press for details. I've been in this business for awhile. I always wondered what it would be like to kill someone, until finally I did it. an old homeless man, I probably helped him anyways. it felt good, feeling the life drain out of a body at my will. I felt like the grim reaper, powerful. but I didnt know what to do with the body. I ended up throwing it in the river, taking a small bone from the hand as a memory. I wanted to kill again, every time I roll that bone over in my hand I feel the rush of the kill. so I looked for more ways to hide my tracks so I could continue this. hide the body in a graveyard, mix it into fish bait, but the further I got the better my options became, until I discovered the perfect place. the way in was easy, and I found myself a job. all kinds of people need human parts. hunters, witches, doctors, the most dangerous and sketchy people were doing deals with me. I like the witches best, they buy human eyes and stomachs juices for their spells and potions. its crap meant for the gullible, but they keep coming back for more. I make a living off their foolishness, I have a collection of trophies now. I made my first bone into a ring, and wear it shamelessly. a simple mobile home takes me to my costumers cities. cities filled with possible victims. some people try to hire me as an assassin, I'll give it a try for the challenge, but i want to enjoy my kill. anyways my next stop is Fair Oaks, a so called doctor wants some human skin and there's a neighborhood that has literally no security set up. a fun variety, I wonder what color skin my customer wants.