Part 1

(Btw the Finland I roleplayed with had lisp so don't judge how they spoke- and look it up if ya don't know)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Finland pulls into the parking lot, Kills the engine and sits still, staring out the windshield*

"....I don't wanna do thith again..." *He reluctantly grabbed his backpack ad stepped out of the car, put his backpack on, and closed and locked the car doors*

America's P.O.V.

*I had used the bus since my father (Britain-) wouldn't let me drive, I huff annoyed as I remember him calling me lazy and irresponsible, I picked up my  bag and adjusted my long sleeves before getting off the bus*

(Ok since it was back and forth texting i shouldn't really have P.O.V.'s --CONTINUE)

*Finland walked toward the school, more dread in each step as he approached the school. He walked through the doors and began heading down the hallway towards his class*

*By now I was at my locker, I dialed in the passcode and the door swung open- a giant pile of papers toppling down on me* "OoF-" *I stood up straight and looked at the paper- It was mean hate notes and KYS notes* "Damn..."

*Finland passed by America staring forward into nothing until he reached his locker and began getting things for class*

*I glanced around the hall and picked up the papers, I put them in a trash can nearby and slammed my locker shut- grabbing my stack of books and walked to first period*

*Finland sat in the back of the classroom on the far right- scrolling through his phone to pass time*

*I posted some depressing quote on instagram because I was bored, I was leaning back in my chair with my feet on the desk showing quite the mood of 'Fuck off Idc.'*

*Finland chewed on one of the strings on his hoodie and looked around the classroom out of paranoia*

*I looked through my text messages mostly spam from Japan- I deleted every single one and grumbled* Ugh... *I looked through the rest of the hate messages in annoyance*

*Finland's gaze stopped on America- hearing the grumble sound- He stared, curious*

*I set my phone down looking slightly more annoyed than normal, and more tired than anything- I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom, I shoved out of my desk and walked down the hallway into the bathroom. I just looked at myself in the mirror questioning myself what went wrong*

(Timeskip to lunch brought to you byyyyy- well uh.. me... XD)

*Finland sat isolated at an empty table without food, staring blankly at the table*

*I was at a empty table and Japan walked up. I despised her but she just never got the hint to fuck off- 

"America-Ku-" *I interrupted her rudely and said* "Japan I swear to god, you call me 'America-kun~' one more time I'll slap you. *I gave a glare and she turned around walking away looking offended as I sighed and willingly slammed my head against the table in frustration*

*The conversations and whispering and laughing voices from the room surrounded Filand, giving him a slight headache and he started to panic a bit* ". . ."