Life Points, A theory of life, and the meaning of life

Hi. This is the story of a thing called "life points", as stupid as this might sound but I have a theory. I am only 12 but here goes nothing. People these days commit suicide just because of their looks. We live today in a very self-conscious world, where if you look good, you will become rich and loved.

This has been on my mind lately, and here is my theory of a thing called "Life points". Life points are like money, but you only get a amount of it. When you are born, you have a premade oints that you receive, it's kinda like karma. If your born looking beautiful look amazing, your life points get reduced, but if you look not the best, you get a higher amount of life points. Everyone will die with the same amount of life points everyone else has on this planet when they pass away. Let's just say, you win the lottery, and you get $25 million.

The number of life points goes down, because you spent some of your life points on good luck, and you won the lottery. Most people who win the lottery, usually take drugs, and go through depression post lottery. For example, there was a UK girl who won the lottery as a teen, she had plastic surgery done when she got her money, and became a alcoholic, her life points were descending rapidly, the lower amount of life points you have, the lower luck you have, but you will gain the life points back. She tried to commit suicide 3 times.

Again, I am a 12 year old, and this is just my theory. I plan on expanding this, but for now, here goes. Thank you for reading my short theory, good day.