Ch. 1- The Worst Job On The Planet

Well, what can I say I was desperate for a job so i could finally get a new car to just hang out with my friends anywhere i wanted to. But this was the only job that paid a little above minimum wage so i was in a sense out of options. But I walked in the day before i started working to get a sense of the place. It was an old pizzeria that my mom used to take my older brother to when he was little. Then something happened that made her never go back there... In 1987 a kid was messing around with the fox. I believe it was from Pirate Cove and it was of course Pirate Foxy. My mom said that it started glitching and its servo locked up. Causing Foxy's upper jaw to clamp right down on the toddlers skull. The doctors said that it had removed a piece of the child's brain... Gruesome stuff. They blamed it on the Fox. But not the company... The company since had to recover from the lawsuit and now the business is trying to recover from that bloody day. I don't blame Foxy, in fact it was as if it was misunderstood. It wasn't its fault that the company failed to take safety measures. I just wish they'd stop blaming it. So I noticed that the boss had droopy eyes for some reason, as if he had to stay up all night. I tried asking him why but I couldn't exactly get the words out of my mouth when he opened up two doors into a lunchroom- like room. It almost looked sad at one point. He didnt say much and he only spoke of the important things. He told me about Freddy, Chica and Bonnie. Then he said they may move around at night but they don't really go anywhere. Then we got to the control room, where he showed me the controls. A light could be turned on in either hallways if something or someone tried to break in. And a door on both sides if i was in any trouble. Then he looked down the hallway and he gagged. As if he was dreading going down there. But he creeped along the west hallway and showed me Pirate Cove. It was beaten up and showed no signs of life for years. He wouldn't say anything but this. "You stay out if this room you hear me, under no circumstances do you come into this room... You just keep an eye out if something weird goes on in here". He got really distraught about this room, he made it clear never to go in there. And I promised I wouldn't. Then we said good luck and we went our separate ways.

It was my first night on the job and I wanted to be sure that nothing came in so i locked the door behind me on my way in. I noticed there was only two animatronics on stage when I entered the room. And it looked like Bonnie was missing. I don't know why, i mean the boss did tell me they would move but not so much as disappear. I then turned my back on them and proceeded to enter the security room. There i noticed the security camera wasn't working so i beat on the box a little bit to get it working when I heard a demonic laughter come from right outside the hallway. Instantly the camera turned on and so did the light. Bonnie was sitting right outside the door. I closed the door and breathed heavily into my hand. " what the fuck was that!". I waited for her to leave and i opened the door letting some aroma of leftover pizza and nineties memories flow into my nostrils... This was like Chuck. E. Cheeses gone to hell. Then I noticed a power bar on the wall on the inside of the security room. I was at 76% and it was going down fast. I immediately panicked and started getting creeped out about what would happen when it reached 0.

Then at 5:00 am i was all ready to leave this hell hole when Chica popped up beside me and scared the living shit out of me then Bonnie and then the power reached 0. Both of their eyes started to glow and they started to sing. I charged at Chica knocking her down on the ground. She replied "that's not nice kiddie, you shouldn't hurt me lik-like-... She was glitching it was my time to escape when I remembered I locked myself in. "Im a dumbass!" I screamed. I turned around to find that Freddy was staring right at me. I was going to die right then and there when I heard a loud screech. I heard charging footsteps coming from the hallway when I saw it... Foxy. It rammed right into Freddy knocking him away a good distance. It then looked at me and I got scared that it wanted to kill me more. But instead it handed me my keys and i unlocked the door and before i closed the door it said in a feminine tone " im innocent, i swear". She was a girl. I replied "I know" and I then continued to sprint away. She's not so scary after all...