One Shot for Carmen

I'm sorry that it sucks! I'm not really good at One Shots:)

I stormed into my flat, furious. How could he do that? And on our one year anniversary?

"Carmen."

I slam the door to my flat in Josh's face and ran into my room.

"Carmen!" I groan and flop down face first onto my bed. I hear the door unlock and open. Shoot. I forgot he has a key. He walked to my room and knocked hesitantly.

"Go away!" I yell into my pillow. Of course I know he won't listen and he opens to door. I feel the bed lower next to me as Josh sits down.

"Carmen..."

"Don't 'Carmen' me, Josh!" I spat as I sit up and look at him. "I don't want to talk to you ever again. Just get out. I hate you Josh. It's over!"

It hurts to say that and I burst into tears.

"Carmen, I still love you with all my heart."

"Then why did you go and cheat on me?" I ask as Josh wraps his strong, tan arms around me. I sit there and cry in his arms, wondering why I'm letting him this close, let alone touch me.

"Shhh, Carmen. It's okay. That was my cousin, Holly. I assure you that didn't I didn't cheat on you."

I sniffle and then realize that the girl he was hugging did look a lot like him.

"I love you and only you, Carmen."

"So Molly is just your cousin. Nothing else?" Josh nods.

I adjust myself so I'm looking at him better. He picks me up with little effort and places me on his lap. "I love you, Josh."

"I love you too, Carmen."

He kisses me so gently. I know he means what he said, and I do too. We broke apart and he was smiling at me, looking down at my lips and I lean in to kiss him again. Every kiss is better that the first and I love Josh with all of my heart. No room for anyone else. Just Josh.

"I love you Carmen."

"I love you too, Josh."

We fall asleep that night wrapped in each other's arms, knowing that nobody will ever come between us.