Chapter 1

"I have been waiting for this day for so long Jane!" My older brother Levi says to me as we grab our suitcases and head for the car. We were off to visit our dad who has moved to Greece 2 years ago for work, after he and our mum divorced. Bought up in New York my whole life I was eager to see what Greece had to offer not to mention the beaches that I'll be able to lounge around on all day under the warm Greek sun, may finally be able to get that tan that has so longinly wanted to appear. I get into the car and buckle up my seat belt when I remember "Wait, dont go yet!" I yell as I jump put of the car and run inside to grab the goody bag mum had prepared me for the flight. How could I nearly forget the best thing about an 11 hour flight. The goody bag mum had prepared me included chcolate and the Hunger Games book series which she had bought me especially for the flight. I hop back into the car and we start driving to the airport.

We arrive at the airport after about 45 minutes. Mum parks the car and Levi unloads the boot of our luggage. "The airport seems overly busy today" mum says as we walk to the entrance.There seems to be a heap of paparazzi outside the entrance, this is going to be an interesting airport visit. We get inside and head over to depatures where we show our tickets, passports and hang our luggage over. Nows the time to say goodbye to mum, Levi hugs mum then I join in creating a family hug circle in the middle of the depatrures department. "Bring me back something cultural" mum says as she walks for the exit. She is a lover of fine cultural keep sakes. We have half an hour to kill so Levi and I decide to head to the depature lounge to chill until it's time to catch our flight. I walk into the lounge to see a guy asleep with headphones on his head lying down across 4 seats, I find a row where no one is seated and sit down. I make the most of sending last minute texts to my friends while I'm in coverage range. "Hey chick is this seat taken?" a womans voice asks as I'm typing my final text mesage to my bestfriend "No its allgood, its free" I answer without moving my current position as I'm fully concerntrating on sending this message. I lock my phone and turn to apologise for my rudeness when I see the person sitting right beside me is Taylor Swift.