Rainbow Daisies-A Rainbow Dash x Fluttershy Story (Dash's POV)

It had been years since I fell in love with Fluttershy.She was so beautiful,graceful,elegant,and just so cute.I couldn't shake off the feeling I had for her.It was like trying to rip off a brick from a stone wall.Not so easy,huh.

        One day,I was in my cloud house,just reading another Daring Do story.Then,somepony knocked on the door.Just when I was walking to the soft and fuzzy cloud doors,I heard a voice outside.

"Dashie,are you home?Remember that picnic we planned today?"

It was Fluttershy's voice.

"Uh,yeah I'm home!I totally didn't forget that picnic today.Just,uh,let me get ready first!"

Then,there was silence except for my hooves racing up the stairs.I quickly looked at myself in the mirror and brushed my rainbow mane and washed my face.I was ready now.I paced back down the stairs and opened the door.

"Hi Dashie!Ready to go to the picnic?"Fluttershy said.

Then,a breeze went by and threw her soft,pink mane across her face gently.Oh my god,she was the cutest thing ever.

"Yup!Hehe,I was born ready!"I responded,quickly trying to shake that thought out of my head.

Then,we both flew over to our favorite relaxing spot,Ponyville Park.As we flew down next to a patch of rainbow daises,Fluttershy set down the picnic blanket and basket on an open and clear spot.Moments later,I set everything up and I glanced behind me,wondering where that yellow pegasus went.Then,I saw her sniffing and admiring the rainbow flowers.

"Hey Flutters!Everything's set up!"I said,gesturing for her to come to the blanket with me.

"Oh,okay!"She responded as she walked back to our spot.

We had a small talk as I was chugging down my daisy sandwich and as she was barely nibbling her hay fries.I stared at her for a little while and acknowledged how adorable she was.It seemed that I stared at her too long,long enough for her to notice.

"Um,Dash,why are you looking at me like that?Is there something on my face?"Fluttershy asked.

I snapped out of my trance and snapped back into reality.

"Hmm,what?Oh!Uh,sorry and no,it's nothing."I apologized,very embarrassed.

    As I was munching on my cupcake,Fluttershy gave me suspicious and confused glances,obviously suspicious about my behavior.After we both finished eating everything from the basket,the awkwardness seemed to cease and we were both back to our normal selves.She seemed to not be confused or curious anymore and went back to her normal personality and I went to my normal aspect of life once again.

Thank goodness.