Larry Stylinson Smut -1-

Welcome Lovlies,

Welcome to the magical world of Larry Stylison... ENJOY!

(Once you enter you can never come out...) SO, how has your day been? Jk you didn't come here to read this just keep reading to get to the smut...😜 Bye Jellybeans!

Chapter One:

(Lou's POV)

Liam where's Harry?!? "Why do you want him so badl-... Oh,..." Yea, I need to tell him I... "Lou...?" HARRY! Where have you been? "In the toilet..." Oh, guess I got a little lonely... Hehe. "So, what did you want to tell me?" Oh! I was going to tell you that Management said we had a free day off! "Really? When?" TODAY LAD! "Calm down... So what do you want to do today?...-" we can head down to the hotel and discuss it...

(Harry's POV)

Lou, so what did you want to do? "We could have some fun..." I sat down on the bed, he playfully trampled on top of me. He said he "tripped on his shoelace, but he wasn't wearing shoes so I knew he was trying. "So...-" Lou, why are you doing this, I said as I grabbed his little, round hips. "I want you to know that I would always love you, no matter what Modest! tries to do about it." He grabbed my hips and quickly put his soft, warm lips on my mouth. It had been a solid minute since we broke the kiss with a true "I love you."