//phone sex// (for douglas)

"How do I say this?" I think to myself. My mind is scattered, I can't think straight. My desire had become overpowering. I notice my eyes feel heavy and I begin to overheat. It's time.

"I need you daddy." My finger hovers over the send button for a second. I tap. Waiting for a response, I grow impatient. I type a new message. "Daddy, I'm about to start without you." Almost instantly I got a reply.

"Babygirl. Don't tease daddy." I feel myself growing wetter at his tone.

"daddy, can you help me? I want you to tell me how to make myself feel good." I smirk devilishly. My heat throbs waiting for my touch.

"baby, I want you to go into the bedroom. can you do that?"

"already there. now what daddy?"

"okay. take off your shirt and bra. Slowly."

"yes daddy. can I start yet?"

"patience princess. take off your shorts ok? then wait."

"but daddy, I need to touch. I can't resist much longer."

"you won't have to baby. Remember the box I got you for your birthday?"

"yes daddy, what do you want me to do with it?"

"take out the blindfold and the dildo."

"okay. I have them daddy."

"baby I need to see you"

My phone rings. The sound of the vibration teases me. It reads "Incoming call: Douglas ;)" I answer it and moan "daddy please. tell me what to do next, I need to feel something."

"Ok baby, take your panties off and show me how wet they are"

"Daddy" I say as I slide the thin lace down my legs, "are you touching yourself?"

"only for you baby." I can hear a subtle groan from the back of his throat as he strokes his hard-on. "Put the blind on for me, okay?"

"yes daddy. can I please touch now?"

"yes baby, use your index finger to rub your clit. Slowly"

"oh, daddy it feels really good, but I need more. I need your cock. I want to feel you inside me."

"babygirl take the toy and feel every inch if it. Push it in slowly and imagine it was me." He let's out a moan before saying "shit, start off slow baby okay? in and out."

"Oh daddy this is much better"

"Now stop. Take it out. I want you to put it in your mouth okay? Push it as deep as it will go. I want to hear you gag." I do as he says and begin deepthroating my favourite dildo. As it reaches the back of my throat, I choke. A loud gag sound erupted and I could hear Douglas moan.

"Was that okay daddy?"

"yes baby. Now I want you to ride it okay? I want to hear the headboard shake when you bounce up and down." I can only manage to moan in response. I get in place and begin to lower myself. Pleasure shot through my whole body.

"fuck, it's so big. ohh it's so good daddy."

"mmm babygirl go fast. As fast as you can. I wanna hear the headboard shake." My pace quickened. I tried to hold on as my high approached.

"daddy I'm gonna cum soon."

"Me too princess, just hold on a little longer for me"

I brought my hand back down to my core and rubbed cirles on my clit. "Shit I think I'm gonna cum"

"Baby let me hear you"

I moaned "Daddy, oooh I'm cumming, I'm cumming." The most intense wave of pleasure crashed over my body. Stuttered moans came from Douglas as he climaxed soon after me. I lay there, panting. "That. Was. Amazing."

I could tell he was smirking by the way he said "Round 2?"

"Hell yes."