My Life With Magcon

Before we went to bed last night we all cuddled and watched a very very scary movie.When that movie was over we were all so scared so we decided to go to bed.When I fell asleep in Nash's arms I heard a noise that made me jump so I got out of bed walked to the kitchen and I heard it again.I stopped listened to where the noise was coming from.It was coming from the pantry and the light was on.So I walked in there and there was Taylor "Gosh Taylor you scared the shit out of me." i said,"what are you doing in here?" "I was getting some food I'm starving!" He said. "Well since I'm up I guess I can eat with you too." I said."Ok" He said.Well he decided to make me and him cereal.So we were sitting here talking about our life and struggles.I asked him "So how are you and Caitlyn doing so far?" He replied "Yeah I really like her she sweet and nice I love her so much." "Well that's good." I said.Then he told me "But I do like somebody else to." Oh yah who's that?" I said.He replied "You." I was shocked sitting there listening to what he had said to me and hearing it in my head over and over again then he was leaning in for a kiss and then.............(Part 7 coming soon!!!!!!!!!!)